Preseason Game 4: Bills at Lions

YoloinOhio

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the NFL ticket but I can't figure out how to stream this game tonight. A few people have said they received emails saying that they would be able to watch the final preseason game online but I don't see it when I look. Any help would be great, thanks guys...

go to NFL Game pass and get a free 7 day trial. I just did that for the 2nd time this preseason...just used a different email and user name

I have the NFL ticket but I can't figure out how to stream this game tonight. A few people have said they received emails saying that they would be able to watch the final preseason game online but I don't see it when I look. Any help would be great, thanks guys...

If you don't have Sunday Ticket MAX you won't be able to see it.

@mikerodak: Worth noting that the Bills say Boobie Dixon did not make trip to Detroit. Rex had said Tuesday that Boobie may play some."

@mikerodak: Besides Dixon, not in Detroit tonight, per Bills: Marcell Dareus, Mario Williams, Karlos Williams, Marquise Goodwin, Clay, Woods, Thompson

@mikerodak: Rex indicated Tuesday that Harvin probably wont play tonight. I also wouldnt expect much, if any, Bryce Brown given Bills RB situation.

Can't find it live, where is ST max?

i believe that is when you stream it on your phone or computer. I have the app and did it last year but I must not have max this year ... I didn't get the e-mail and the app just tells me there is a technical difficulty when Iog in...

@mikerodak: Rex indicated Tuesday that Harvin probably wont play tonight. I also wouldnt expect much, if any, Bryce Brown given Bills RB situation.i believe that is when you stream it on your phone or computer. I have the app and did it last year but I must not have max this year ... I didn't get the e-mail and the app just tells me there is a technical difficulty when Iog in...

I got in through Sunday Ticket app.

it keeps giving me the same error message. I must not have Max this year. Oh well WGR it is!

maybe it's an updated app for this year? maybe delete it and reload a new one from DTV??

Just tried mine...loaded fine and tells me to wait until 30 minutes before KO.

@JonTWCNews: Bryce Brown only #Bills RB of note dressing. Should get decent amount of time out there.

maybe it's an updated app for this year? maybe delete it and reload a new one from DTV??

thanks... Just Tried that and still not working. Wonder what the issue is.

@ChrisBrownBills: Bills inactives http://t.co/OhxqDIHNP8

Does anyone know if I go to the game if I can play? Do they let spectators play in the 4th preseason game?

If Simms gets hurt you may be in eary on! Start stretching and hydrate! Oh, and DUCK!

Edited by Augie

Do you know if it's possible to load the app on a kindle fire? I have it on my phone but it's an iPhone so the picture is small