Now that's one helluva sweater

\GoBillsInDallas/

Someone will need to explain "risky shearing operation"; risk getting mutton with your wool?

I am not into sheep herding... BUT are all kinds of sheep worth eating? This one was a merino sheep. Wouldn't merino wool bring in more than mutton?

Now... Did you catch the part where this shearing probably won't fetch as much, because it grew too long.

I am not into sheep herding... BUT are all kinds of sheep worth eating? This one was a merino sheep. Wouldn't merino wool bring in more than mutton?

Now... Did you catch the part where this shearing probably won't fetch as much, because it grew too long.

Yes I did and wonder how sheep handled it before humans started sheering. Probably this is another breed made by humans which would not exist without human intervention and not survive in the world.

Yes I did and wonder how sheep handled it before humans started sheering. Probably this is another breed made by humans which would not exist without human intervention and not survive in the world.

Yep! That's what I wondered too... Probably different breeds in ancient times... Yet, still shepherds, etc... I caught the part where merinos are specifically bred for this type of growth.

Sheep have always been very human dependent... Hence the term "sheep." Go to PPP you will see them there. The main flock sticks together! :nana::nana: