The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight

Just Jack

Second rule of Fight Club: you do not use preschool children in fight club....

http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2015/09/parents_react_to_alleged_fight_club_at_nj_daycare.html

The first two rules of Fight Club always bothered me. If you REALLY were that adamant about not talking about it, you wouldn't mention it TWICE in the first two rules. Should be more like:

1. You do not talk about this thing of ours.

At least that's how my people did it.

Anyway, what are the chances these people got their idea from Cartman?

This is disgusting and I cant believe it will only show as a misdemeanor on their records and not a felony and is not a CIMT.

I wonder if the people themselves can be sued or if the parents would have to sue the daycare?

CBF

I think if I were a parent of a kid involved in this, I would feel a very strong temptation to wait about 6 months, do some careful research, show up at a strategic location in the early morning hours and do some precise application of personal justice with a crowbar.

I've never done violence in my life and I don't expect to, but this particular situation might inspire me.

I think if I were a parent of a kid involved in this, I would feel a very strong temptation to wait about 6 months, do some careful research, show up at a strategic location in the early morning hours and do some precise application of personal justice with a crowbar.

I've never done violence in my life and I don't expect to, but this particular situation might inspire me.

The first rule of arranging fight club with other people's kids - you better have eyes in the back of your head.

Nothing makes a parent lose their mind more - and their logic filter - than somebody messing with their children.

They don't care.

Everybody has that Uncle Steve in their family who may have done some time upstate or who's just back from deployment who happens to have a temper, happens to be ok getting his hands dirty for his family and happens to have a crowbar. :flirt:

Edited by dpberr

I am with you 100%

CBF