Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka - WWF Legend and murderer

Just Jack

"I do not want to burden the taxpayers of Lehigh County with medical expenses, which would be extremely high and would have to be borne by them if he remained in Lehigh County Jail," Martin said.

Gee that is nice... Sorta. One is bringing charges of a VERY serious nature and the are cherry picking. They are making exceptions w/regard to health benefits. You would think all murder cases would be the same, treated equally under the law. Murder is murder right?

Not that I really mind. Come down w/cancer and you will get bail. "Your Honor, I got cancer and it will cost you a ton of money... Can I have bail."

In the book, Snuka wrote how his personal life began "getting a little crazy" in 1983 because of his frequent use of alcohol, steroids and cocaine... sounds like he went TypeO Negative crazy. I know crims who've done serious crap, know they're in the cops radar, find a dealer, load up, turn up to the cops & confess psychosis, "took some bad schitt, feel like they've done something, better lock me up before I go crazy, better do a tox screen" getting the defence already, well, they boast anyways. Sick.

Edited by Shamrock

Dang, I shook the hand of an "alleged" murder...

1909871_1088172436919_9454_n.jpg?oh=8766

See the kids in the background? ...Giving you (presumably you) the and Snuka the evil eye? He's also hiding the children (child in red striped shirt) from looking @ a murderer! Hide the children!

Oh... The child in red striped shirt? That was young Gug... That's how he got so holy/pious!!! Never look into the eyes of a murderer!

:-P