Rex confirms Seantrel at RT; Graham at S

YoloinOhio

I was hoping CyKo would play just as well and make it a tough decision, and allow Hendy to move to LT next year.

I think Cyrus has played fairly well in preseason. He's much better than last year. If he develops over the course of the season I wouldn't be surprised to see Cordy allowed to walk. They can't keep everybody.

On a somewhat related tangent, it's interesting that highly-coveted UDFA La'ell Collins isn't a starter even at OG for the Cowboys.

Yeah, but we sort of knew that going in as I believe their OLine is stacked.

He would have been a nice pick up and would have been a starter for us, at least no later than next year.

I think Cyrus has played fairly well in preseason. He's much better than last year. If he develops over the course of the season I wouldn't be surprised to see Cordy allowed to walk. They can't keep everybody.

Yup. I think Hendy will be the LT next year and will have to pencil-in CyKo at present and hope he continues to improve.

Yeah, but we sort of knew that going in as I believe their OLine is stacked.

He would have been a nice pick up and would have been a starter for us, at least no later than next year.

Maybe next year since RI is on a 1-year deal. But Zack Martin didn't play last game and they had an 8th year journeyman starting in his place, while at LG they had a 3rd year UDFA.

Cyrus looked better this off-season and camp but Henderson looked to have beat him out from what I have read. He still needs more development but as a backup swing tackle he has a role that he can handle while developing his game. Hopefully Cyrus makes enough progress for the Bills to have the option to be reasonable on a Glenn contract next season.

Cyrus looked better this off-season and camp but Henderson looked to have beat him out from what I have read. He still needs more development but as a backup swing tackle he has a role that he can handle while developing his game. Hopefully Cyrus makes enough progress for the Bills to have the option to be reasonable on a Glenn contract next season.

Could you explain this part?