Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  I think all those people whom you threatened to dumb a beer over at the next tailgate might disagree...  0:)

237704[/snapback]

"dumb" a beer? What, does she have a curse for turning beer to Budweiser? :rolleyes:

No even he wouldn't let some of these characters from New Jersey on his shows.

237708[/snapback]

FWIW, I got turned down when I applied. I couldn't toss a chair far enough nor was agile with the plastic cup.

I'm hardly going to blame Drew for not picking up a blindside blitz. Two men came and there was only one blocker.

Blame him if you want but that game wasn't his fault.

237656[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but I will refute this revisionist history in every post.

IMHO, this is precisely where the administration lost confidence in Bledsoe. This was a play where Lebeau undressed Bledose to his birthday suit, and Donahoe knew it.

It was not a blindside blitz, unless Bledsoe turned southpaw in between series. After Steelers faked the blitz from DB's left (blindisde), they rushed 2 from the rightside, which a 12-yr veteran should see. He should also know the receivers he has in the pattern and where his outlets are. McGahee made a picture perfect block on the inside rusher, giving Bledsoe enough time to survey the field, pump and step up in the pocket. That's more than enough time on a blitz to unload the ball, especially with Burns open at the left hashmark, far away from the rushers.

Instead of dumping the ball off, Bledsoe carelessly held the ball as Hoak was barreling in. That play was all Bledsoe, and not something a 12-yr vet should have given up. There were many errors that were committed in that game. But to have a blatant brain cramp at such an important point of the game was unforgivable to a guy who had just paid him over $8 mil.

Really?  I think all those people whom you threatened to dumb a beer over at the next tailgate might disagree...  :rolleyes:

237704[/snapback]

She also threatened to turn her rings around and smack people...but don't forget, she doesn't believe in violence.

I have questions.

Who was the QB the last time the Bills won a playoff game?

How many yards did Willis McGahee have in 2004?

Name me a team other than Indianapolis with two better WR's than Eric Moulds & Lee Evans.

Which team has one of the best OL coaches in the NFL?

What was the Bills weakest position in 2004?

Where do the Bills need upgrades in 2005?

I also have answers.

Jim Kelly. 1995. TEN years ago.

Over 1,000 in less than a full season.

Nobody.

We do.

Quarterback.

QB, Third WR, OL, TE and K.

QB position is upgraded just by the subtraction of Drew Bledsoe. Losman will be better than Bledsoe and that's not a stretch becasue let's be honest here, it's not that hard to be better than Bledsoe. McGahee will get a full season behind an improved OL thanks to Bledsoe getting cut and giving the Bills more cap space to sign someone for the OL plus Losman can move unlike Bledsoe. Moulds restructured because he wanted to stay here and I would bet a condition of that was Bledsoe getting cut. So Moulds is happy and Evans has unlimited potential which he started showing over the last few games. Add it all up and it translates to the first Bills playoff win in 10 years.

Not that this thread needs anything more from me, but...

Somewhere out there the Patsy fans are laughing their asses off at us. It was the same exact story there. Just need to improve the surrounding cast and Drew will take you to the promised land.

Then, one day, Drew was removed and the surrounding cast did just fine, thank you very much.

Three Super Bowl victories later, they are laughing so hard at us they're crying, seeing the same thing unfolding before us.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC wasn't it Joe Ferguson's rookie season when OJ ran for 2003 yards.

237844[/snapback]

Correct, but just another team with a rookie QB who didn't make the playoffs.

After reading through this whole thread, I just want to make a couple of comments.

JP Loseman has not played a single down in the NFL, sure he had a great career in college, so did Ryan Leaf and Rick Mirer...just don't get your hopes too high for him until you actually seen him play. MacGahee was the same deal, until he proved himself, people were setting themselves up for a lot of heart ache...and thank god the Bills did not trade him at the beginning of this year like a lot of people were calling for.

The NFL should have a modified salary cap so that veterans like Bruce Smith and Thurmond Thomas can end there careers with the Team that drafted them and nutured them. NBA has it and the NFL should have it too.

Just my two cents.

JP Loseman has not played a single down in the NFL

237892[/snapback]

JP saw limited time this year and didn't look all that impressive. Granted, he was thrown into the Pats game without getting a chance to warm up. But the alternative is Bledsoe, and he chokes in big games. At this point I rather go with the unknown.

JP Loseman has not played a single down in the NFL, sure he had a great career in college, so did Ryan Leaf and Rick Mirer...just don't get your hopes too high for him until you actually seen him play.

Nah we shouldnt...we should bow down and get on our knees like E$PN does for the Pats right?? :rolleyes:0:)

And Im sure 99 percent of Pats fans knew Brady was the real deal when they saw his name come over the draft pick ticker on E$PN2 :lol::lol:

I have questions.

Who was the QB the last time the Bills won a playoff game?

How many yards did Willis McGahee have in 2004?

Name me a team other than Indianapolis with two better WR's than Eric Moulds & Lee Evans.

Which team has one of the best OL coaches in the NFL?

What was the Bills weakest position in 2004?

Where do the Bills need upgrades in 2005?

I also have answers.

Jim Kelly. 1995. TEN years ago.

Over 1,000 in less than a full season.

Nobody.

We do.

Quarterback.

QB, Third WR, OL, TE and K.

QB position is upgraded just by the subtraction of Drew Bledsoe. Losman will be better than Bledsoe and that's not a stretch becasue let's be honest here, it's not that hard to be better than Bledsoe. McGahee will get a full season behind an improved OL thanks to Bledsoe getting cut and giving the Bills more cap space to sign someone for the OL plus Losman can move unlike Bledsoe. Moulds restructured because he wanted to stay here and I would bet a condition of that was Bledsoe getting cut. So Moulds is happy and Evans has unlimited potential which he started showing over the last few games. Add it all up and it translates to the first Bills playoff win in 10 years.

237816[/snapback]

Plus a new play where the QB eludes the initial rush and throws to a wide open Moulds or Evans downfield.