Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa there yourself.  If my memory serves me correctly (and it may not) the Steelers first play after that missed FG was a huge run by some no-name RB.  Eventually we stopped them on that drive and they kicked a FG to take a slim lead.  Drew's big screw-up came on the drive directly after that and put us out of the game.

No, the game wasn't *entirely* his fault but the point where we lost it completely was.  (I don't think it was a blindside rush either).

237671[/snapback]

Yes, it was 19-17.

I just think it's a bunch of crap seeing that he led the team down the field on the drive prior to that one and BTW that drive was 12 plays for 61 yards before Lindell missed the FG. Almost everyone agrees that if that FG is made the game is pretty much over.

I'm still not over Thurman in a Dolphins uniform.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

237682[/snapback]

I forgave him for that... Thurman was at the Colts game 2 seasons ago. When Indy was driving at the end of the game, Thurman came into my section and started hi-5ing fans. Boy was he pumped!

I forgave him for that...  Thurman was at the Colts game 2 seasons ago.  When Indy was driving at the end of the game, Thurman came into my section and started hi-5ing fans.  Boy was he pumped!

237695[/snapback]

I will, eventually. That jersey is like stink palm, it takes a while to wash off.

They got the ball back and took a TWO POINT LEAD.  TWO FREAKING POINTS!!!

They had a nine point lead moments later after someone fumbled.

237678[/snapback]

Momentum...we had it after the Clements int return and lost it after Lindell FG missed.

I agree Drew didn't lead his team down the field after that missed FG but he put his team in the position to win that game.

I blame Lindell, Josh Reed, the Defensive unit allowing a 14 play drive in the fourth quarter that ran 8 MINUTES off the clock to a 3rd string offense.

Yes, it was 19-17.

I just think it's a bunch of crap seeing that he led the team down the field on the drive prior to that one and BTW that drive was 12 plays for 61 yards before Lindell missed the FG. Almost everyone agrees that if that FG is made the game is pretty much over.

237694[/snapback]

Championship teams don't fold their tents at the first sign of adversity.

I am right. But all you whiners refuse to acknowledge the existing problem.

THE POURUS OFFENSIVE LINE. Instead blame drew bledsoe.

237618[/snapback]

Sue, I hope you have plenty of people lined up to do your homework for you. Because if this kind of nonsense is the result of you doing your own research, I pity you.