Losman bashers are literally clueless

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa there buckaroo.....momentum in that game was huge. After Pitt walked down the field on our D they had it. Lindell effectively killed that game for us. I'm hardly going to blame Drew for not picking up a blindside blitz. Two men came and there was only one blocker.

Blame him if you want but that game wasn't his fault.

237656[/snapback]

Gant...

I am not so quick to give Drew a pass on the play you mentioned.....

There were two bandits

You could easily see there was only one blocker

Drew can count

He should have either a. audibled out b. thrown a quick outlet pass or c. at least protected the ball knowing he was going to get hit

ANY of those would have been acceptable to me at the moment....because my expectations of Drew are at a all time low.

Had JP been the QB in that particular play...he could have ran for a first down

I'm sorry, but I will refute this revisionist history in every post.

IMHO, this is precisely where the administration lost confidence in Bledsoe.  This was a play where Lebeau undressed Bledose to his birthday suit, and Donahoe knew it.

It was not a blindside blitz, unless Bledsoe turned southpaw in between series.  After Steelers faked the blitz from DB's left (blindisde), they rushed 2 from the rightside, which a 12-yr veteran should see.  He should also know the receivers he has in the pattern and where his outlets are.  McGahee made a picture perfect block on the inside rusher, giving Bledsoe enough time to survey the field, pump and step up in the pocket.  That's more than enough time on a blitz to unload the ball, especially with Burns open at the left hashmark, far away from the rushers.

Instead of dumping the ball off, Bledsoe carelessly held the ball as Hoak was barreling in.  That play was all Bledsoe, and not something a 12-yr vet should have given up.  There were many errors that were committed in that game.  But to have a blatant brain cramp at such an important point of the game was unforgivable to a guy who had just paid him over $8 mil.

237751[/snapback]

Sorry GG...

I should have seen your post before I posted my own....we saw the same thing

clueless

adj : totally uninformed about what is going on; not having even a clue from which to infer what is occurring

Unless you have seen JP Losman every day, like the Bills coaches & fellow players have, then you really do not have a clue as to his abilities.  Watching him in a few mop up appearances and drawing any conclusion is again, clueless.  I must also admit that anyone who supports JP, like I do, is also clueless.

However, there are people who are not clueless to the situation. Those people are Sam Wyche, Tom Clements, Mike Mularkey, Tom Donahoe and offensive players like Eric Moulds.  Moulds has gone on record with some very positive statements about what he has seen of Losman.  If the coaches & GM believe that JP can start next year without the team going backwards, their opinion is a lot more informed than you, me or John Clayton-who has probably seen less of him than anyone here. 

The informed have basically lived with both JP & Drew for the past year or so.  Let's trust their opinions over the clueless bunch (basically all of us) that has formed an opinion, one way or another, with very little information.

237133[/snapback]

I have no desire to listen to any advice from Moulds unless it is advice on how to spit on my girlfriend

Gant...

I am not so quick to give Drew a pass on the play you mentioned.....

There were two bandits

You could easily see there was only one blocker

Drew can count

He should have either a.  audibled out b.  thrown a quick outlet pass or c.  at least protected the ball knowing he was going to get hit

ANY of those would have been acceptable to me at the moment....because my expectations of Drew are at a all time low.

238134[/snapback]

Ran before he got pummeled by pittsburgh's defense.

Nah we shouldnt...we should bow down and get on our knees like E$PN does for the Pats right??  ;)  :blink:

And Im sure 99 percent of Pats fans knew Brady was the real deal when they saw his name come over the draft pick ticker on E$PN2  :lol:  :lol:

238019[/snapback]

of course, why do you think us Patriot fans were ready to get rid of Bledsoe... ;)

Here is my observation on how Bills fans on this board have reacted to the QBs since Kelly retired.

Flutie, everybody loved him when he got the starting job but when he started to look bad, it was let's get Rob Johnson he will win for us.

Johnson, gets to the the starter when Flutie goes to the Chargers and guess what, everybody wanted him gone, some even called for Van Pelt to start.

Bledsoe, when the Bills traded for him, everybody was so happy, Bledsoe will get the job done, now three years later he is ready to be run out of town.

Loseman, everybody wants him to start, the new savior for the Bills, he will lead this team to glory, or so goes the wisdom on this board.

Anybody see a pattern here?

Here is my observation on how Bills fans on this board have reacted to the QBs since Kelly retired.

Flutie, everybody loved him when he got the starting job but when he started to look bad, it was let's get Rob Johnson he will win for us.

Johnson, gets to the the starter when Flutie goes to the Chargers and guess what, everybody wanted him gone, some even called for Van Pelt to start.

Bledsoe, when the Bills traded for him, everybody was so happy, Bledsoe will get the job done, now three years later he is ready to be run out of town.

Loseman, everybody wants him to start, the new savior for the Bills, he will lead this team to glory, or so goes the wisdom on this board.

238187[/snapback]

I see a pattern of idiotic posts by you! ;)

I mean....he could be totally right but listening to that doesn't it sound a little bias?

This guy genuinely doesn't like JPL.....

237225[/snapback]

I agree. It sounds like JP killed this guy's dog or something! I mean, jeesh! C'mon give the kid a break already, regardless of what this writer says I don't see MM taking much crap from any player on this team being a former player himself... and if anyone can turn this kid around I think it's Sam Wyche!!

I'm sorry, but I will refute this revisionist history in every post.

IMHO, this is precisely where the administration lost confidence in Bledsoe.  This was a play where Lebeau undressed Bledose to his birthday suit, and Donahoe knew it.

It was not a blindside blitz, unless Bledsoe turned southpaw in between series.  After Steelers faked the blitz from DB's left (blindisde), they rushed 2 from the rightside, which a 12-yr veteran should see.  He should also know the receivers he has in the pattern and where his outlets are.  McGahee made a picture perfect block on the inside rusher, giving Bledsoe enough time to survey the field, pump and step up in the pocket.  That's more than enough time on a blitz to unload the ball, especially with Burns open at the left hashmark, far away from the rushers.

Instead of dumping the ball off, Bledsoe carelessly held the ball as Hoak was barreling in.  That play was all Bledsoe, and not something a 12-yr vet should have given up.  There were many errors that were committed in that game.  But to have a blatant brain cramp at such an important point of the game was unforgivable to a guy who had just paid him over $8 mil.

237751[/snapback]

Yes, you are right it wasn't a blindside blitz. I made a mistake. But, I know how forgiving the board is about those. ;) He looked left initally and by the time he looked back the blitzers were on him. He obviously did know where his "outlets" were b/c he was reading the left side while his right was getting blitzed. Unfortunately your hot route doesn't make a damn bit of difference if the blitzer is in your face in a millasecond.

I'm not comparing the two but I remember Peyton Manning making the same mistake against the Pats in the first week. It happens. It wouldn't have happened if Lindell would have made the FG b/c the Bills would have been able to play a more conservative game after the FG.

238134[/snapback]

Or he could have throw the ball to his covered hot reciever and had the pass returned for an INT. There wasn't anywhere to go.

I'm coming off as a Bledsoe defender but I'm not. I'm ready to see JP play because of the aggregate results of watching Drew. I'm merely defending that one game.

Seriously why not look at the series prior to the INT series and the fact that we drove the ball 12 plays 61 yards for 0 points. Then our D allows a 65 yd run to set up a Pitt FG. Next series is the INT. Next series in nothing for us on O, then the D allows a 8 minute drive to seal the deal. Bledsoe leads us down the field after that to get the game within a 5 points and we kick a bad onsider. It wasn't Bledsoe fault, he was involved in the problem but this game was not totally on his shoulders.

Chris simms was drafted in 2003. Was cut by the bucs last year. Last heard he was on the Redskins.

237208[/snapback]

Simms will probably start for the Bucs this year.

If the Bucs feel he is ready, they will probably cut Brain Griese who would be a good vet to backup JP.

238187[/snapback]

sure -

Bills fans won't tolerate crappy QB play, no matter how big a "name" that crappy QB has.

Simms will probably start for the Bucs this year.

If the Bucs feel he is ready, they will probably cut Brain Griese who would be a good vet to backup JP.

238295[/snapback]

Griese is a FA, and they are trying real hard to resign him. They do not want to give the ball to Simms yet, if ever.

Or he could have throw the ball to his covered hot reciever and had the pass returned for an INT.

Or maybe he's actually taking care of the ball by having it up where it's supposed to be instead of having it dangling down behind his hip for the second play in a row. Then at worst he takes the sack, the Stillers have 7 less points and he gets up again to run another play.

And your repeated assertation that the Bills lost a game to a 15win team because they missed a FG with an entire quarter left to play is ridiculous at best.

Cya

Tom "queen of the dink pass" Brady doesn't put up huge numbers, yet he's headed to the HOF.

238304[/snapback]

The "queen of the dink pass" led all NFL QB's in % of passes thrown over 15yrds. You might want to reconsider a new nickname for him seeing as how he throws downfield more than any other player in the league.

Cya