Bandit's Crack at the 53-man Roster

The only thing I struggled with was 7 WRs vs. 4 OTs. I just think that Roman will want more beef up front.

Mulligan can block.

yep.. i saw them go unbalanced with Kujo reporting as eligible and Mulligan flexed off his hip against steelers

Edited by BackInDaDay

yep.. i saw them go unbalanced with Kujo reporting as eligible and Mulligan flexed off his hip against steelers

I saw that as well...I remember Roman liked to work from Tank personnel quite a bit in SF, as well as from Heavy with a 3rd OT in the game. It made Kaep pretty effective in design rollouts to the open side of the formation.

I saw that as well...I remember Roman liked to work from Tank personnel quite a bit in SF, as well as from Heavy with a 3rd OT in the game. It made Kaep pretty effective in design rollouts to the open side of the formation.

this is gonna be fun to watch :thumbsup:

I am good with keeping Mulligan, but don't want to keep Gray, Mulligan and Gragg with Clay. That seems a bit much and I'd as soon use a 4th OT that we are likely to keep anyway. I know if we cut any of them they'll be likely to be signed elsewhere, many teams - Redskins - are hungry for TE.

this is gonna be fun to watch :thumbsup:

Yes, yes it is...I think opposing DCs are going to have a LOT of homework to do given the size and variability of Roman's playbook.

Those of us that love the X's and O's will have a fair amount of homework ourselves...looking forward to the discussions!

who can we cut and put to PS from this list? I would take Thompson on this list. He has more upside then Hogan or Goodwin, especially with Easley emerging and showing he can play at the 4th WR position.

I think Darryl Johnson could be cut when someone comes back - Leodis or Dareus - and then put to PS.

agreed, watching the game again, easley is a solid player and pretty dang good. he's blocking, he's catching. every preseason its like this.

The block he had on Fred's run was something to behold!

Let's see how we did:

We were discussing in the Box o' Shout, so here's my take:

QBs (3) - Taylor, EJ, Cassel - Correct

RBs (4) - McCoy, Karlos, Dixon, Brown- Correct

FBs (1) - Felton- Correct

TEs (4) - Clay, Matthewleemulligansmith, Gragg, Gray- Correct

WRs (6) - Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Hogan, Goodwin, Easley- Missing Thigpen

OTs (4) - Glenn, Henderson, Kouandjio, either Darryl Johnson or someone from another team's cuts- No 4th OT

OGs (3) - Incognito, Miller, Richardson- Ikard over Richardson

Cs (2) - Wood and Urbik- Correct

Ks (2) - Carpenter and Gay- Correct

P (1) - Schmidt- Correct

LS (1) - Sanborn- Correct

Interior DL (4) - Kyle, C. Bryant, R. Bryant, S. Charles- Fluellen over R. Bryant

DEs (3) - Mario, Hughes, Carrington- Correct

LBs (6) - Brown, Bradham, Lawson, Enemkpali, Steward, Johnson- Tarpley over Enemkpali

CBs (5) - Gilmore, Darby, Robey, Brooks, Butler- Correct

Ss (4) - Aaron, Graham, Rambo, Duke- Correct

Suspended - Dareus

NFI - McKelvin

The only thing I struggled with was 7 WRs vs. 4 OTs. I just think that Roman will want more beef up front.

Thoughts?

Not bad!

Let's see how we did:

Not bad!

Not bad at all. I suspect as soon as Hogan and Goodwin are healthy we may lose a WR and gain an OL. Any kind of projection like that if you only get four or so wrong you did a very good job. There is a lot to do with late injuries that are impossible to predict.