How I Hate Bicycles: Part 2, Chef Jim is not the only one

Google makes too much money for its own good - using high end Lexus cars for this experiment of theirs is ridiculous. Not to mention this technology iis hardly core to their business. Google is becoming just another boring company like many others and at some point their lofty games are going to come crashing to earth as the money to fund them becomes questionable.

Google makes too much money for its own good - using high end Lexus cars for this experiment of theirs is ridiculous. Not to mention this technology iis hardly core to their business. Google is becoming just another boring company like many others and at some point their lofty games are going to come crashing to earth as the money to fund them becomes questionable.

Yes. I agree. Thank you for saying so.

Lexus is just a division of Toyota. I take the Lexus brand is their high-end technology developer.

Just like Cadillac and other luxury brands that ushered technology that we use everyday w/the pedestrian brands we drive... Well maybe not you and me... I know what you drive and I recently went Euro too w/both my vehicles. People forget that in almost everything, tech filters down not up. In the automotive world, it starts w/racing.

It's the luxury brands that bring it to the salt of the world's attentions.

I think... Caddy back in the day along w/the many other luxury brands.

Also: Lexus, is the one delveloping the hover tech...Again: Toyota.

One of the few techs that filtered "up" that I can think of is: Ski technology! Really! Remember when the first shaped skis (parabolics) came out? How dare they give the ability for anybody, novice skiers, to make it down the mountain w/out falling in under two days practice time tops on those things... They are so short! These were the cries from the elitists... I used to race on 205cm SLALOM skis... Straight skis... Wood-core Olins! What do you think they race on now! But skiing was anothre beast, you needed the common people to break through the stuffy elitism or nothing would have ever changed. Automobiles, a bit different. The money is not there in vehicles w/the common folk as it is with the racers and the luxury folk.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois