Bradham, Bills yet to engage in contract talks

YoloinOhio

Las to me, McKelvin is safe on the strength of how poor Darby is performing right now.

thats a 2016 roster decision based on 3 preseason games... By the time they need to decide whether to pay Leo, Darby will have played a whole season. Edited by YoloinOhio

Dareus is for sure. Then my priority is Glenn, then bradham then Gilmore. Gilmore is always dinged up it seems and gives up crucial plays at inopportune times. He is not that impressive to me and shouldn't be high on the priority list for the bills. Unfortunately, I think in the Bills minds, Gilmore is next in line behind Dareus

I agree 100% and compliment you on this post.

The problem with investing top resources in the secondary (early draft picks and huge contracts) is that teams play 4 and 5 wide offenses due to the rule changes. A corner, the very BEST corner, can only cover 1 receiver at a time.

And corners are starting to get paid like left tackles which is crazy. Many teams (unlike the Bills) have tons of money tied up at the QB position. I can fully relate to this. Pass rushing DEs cost a fortune too and they are worth it. Left Tackles are also very hard to find.

If nothing else, the Bills have proven that the devotion of an NFL team's best resources to the secondary is a one way ticket to losing and futility.

Once again, great post!

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/9/2/9058823/buffalo-bills-nigel-bradham

Add it all up and there's no reason to believe Bradham won't emerge from this season as one of the top 3-4 inside linebackers in the game.

If he stays healthy, I wouldn't expect anything less of Nigel Bradham than to be pushing for a Pro Bowl bid at season's end. He has a ton of potential and Ryan's scheme should put him in position to make plays all over the field.