Sunday's Pittsburgh Coverage

Another kicker injured as Bills shred Steelers, 43-19 (Pittsburgh Post Gazette)

Steelers need to get by until return of Martavis Bryant, other key players (Pittsburgh Post Gazette)

Vick has solid outing in debut (Pittsburgh Post Gazette)

Photo gallery (Pittsburgh Post Gazette)

QB Vick hits ground running in debut (Pittsburgh Tribune Review)

Beleaguered Steelers need MVP from Big Ben (Pittsburgh Tribune Review)

Tomlin mum on Bryant suspension (Pittsburgh Tribune Review)

Photo gallery (Pittsburgh Tribune Review)

Steelers "walking dead" in loss to Buffalo (Beaver County Times)

Vick impresses in otherwise dull day for the Steelers (Beaver County Times)

Steelers' bigger problems are self-inflicted (Beaver County Times)

Three things we learned versus Buffalo (Beaver County Times)

Steelers serve up a win to Bills (Washington Observer Reporter)

What they said after the game (Steelers.com)

Photo gallery 1 (Steelers.com)

Photo gallery 2 (Steelers.com)

Photo gallery (BuffaloBills.com)

Photo gallery (Buffalo News)

Photo gallery (Rochester D&C)

Photo gallery (Syracuse Post Standard)

While I found most of this coverage Bills irrelevant (not negatively so just more about Steeler roster stuff and injury rather Bills performance), the part which points to greater concern on our part is analysis of how their passing game success bodes as a challenge for the Bills.

In particular, I actually have been impressed with a chunk of the performance by our first draft pick Darby. I am impressed that he has responded well in some tangible situations as evidenced so far by his two INts last week. However, though I feel good about this rookie performing when being thrown into the deep end of the pool there can be little doubt that with the noted goods there also has ben some bad play as when he got picked on by a tall receiver by Newton/Benjamin and the pass interference call setting up Pitts first TD.

The big challenge I saw Sat was the injury to Gilmore putting Darby into he #1 CB position he cannot be expected as a rookie to man. Depending upon the injury status Thursdays game may see us need to switch Graham back to CB and find the best reserve CB we can on the wire.