"IF" Drew is cut.......where do you

crackur

I'm a drew fan.......I like drew alot more than Jp but I'm not against giving the kid a chance to show me what he gots........his mobility could be exciting

if JP is the starter.......there is no chance Drew will stay here

matter of fact I think drew leaves on his on

WHERE DO YOU, or where would you like him to go

I myself like drew alot...........I like to see him go to Dallas or Washington........he would be in the playoffs easily with their team and his arm

I'm a drew fan.......I like drew alot more than Jp but I'm not against giving the kid a chance to show me what he gots........his mobility could be exciting

I myself like drew alot...........I like to see him go to Dallas or Washington........he would be in the playoffs easily with their team and his arm

236939[/snapback]

AFC East or any other team that we play.

Drew has displayed himself to be a very gracious, caring, thoughtful and generous person. I want only the best for him.

I agree that the competitor in him will make him leave the Bills if he is not the starter. I think there will be few teams that will give him a shot to compete for the starters role. You eliminate the teams that run a west coast style (Tampa, Detroit) and those that have definitive or stable QB situations and you end up with:

1) Dallas

2) Chicago (Grossman coming off injury)

3) Arizona (although Green runs a version of the west coast)

4) Redskins (although they may be ready to commit to Ramsey)

5) Cleveland

I am probably missing some...but I think that Dallas and Cleveland would be at the top of the list for him.

The Bills will do whatever he wants them to do -- outright release is probably the route. I will never stop thanking him for 2003 when he brought a 3-13 team to .500 with some great performances and for shepherding the team through 6 straight wins this year. All that said-I think he has brought us as far as he can--we will suffer some growing pains with JP in short term and should bring in a veteran backup to hedge our bets -- but severing the relationship with Drew now has very little risk--we were never a playoff team with him--but we may be without him...

Drew has displayed himself to be a very gracious, caring, thoughtful and generous person.  I want only the best for him.

I agree that the competitor in him will make him leave the Bills if he is not the starter.  I think there will be few teams that will give him a shot to compete for the starters role.  You eliminate the teams that run a west coast style (Tampa, Detroit) and those that have definitive or stable QB situations and you end up with:

1) Dallas

2) Chicago (Grossman coming off injury)

3) Arizona (although Green runs a version of the west coast)

4) Redskins (although they may be ready to commit to Ramsey)

5) Cleveland

I am probably missing some...but I think that Dallas and Cleveland would be at the top of the list for him. 

The Bills will do whatever he wants them to do -- outright release is probably the route.  I will never stop thanking him for 2003 when he brought a 3-13 team to .500 with some great performances and for shepherding the team through 6 straight wins this year.  All that said-I think he has brought us as far as he can--we will suffer some growing pains with JP in short term and should bring in a veteran backup to hedge our bets -- but severing the relationship with Drew now has very little risk--we were never a playoff team with him--but we may be without him...

236950[/snapback]

Cleveland is in rebuilding mode and a vet QB at the end of the road is no help to them. They already tried once with Garcia. Ditto for Washington with Brunell. The only one of these five that I see as a possibility is Dallas. Let's see how much the Tuna wants his former QB with him on the sidelines again.

Cleveland is in rebuilding mode and a vet QB at the end of the road is no help to them

Cleveland is in rebuilding mode but after they release Garcia they have nothing on their roster. Holcomb is a UFA. Don't be surprised if they express interest.

If they start over in the draft--Crennel doesn't seem like the type of coach to send a Rookie to the wolves. Garcia is not an option since he was so vocal about his disdain for the Browns--and I think Garcia is a west coast only QB... Again just opinion but don't be quick to write off the Browns.

The Skins have Ramsey -- and I think they are satisfied but never discount Danny boys penchant for sigining veteran named players. Brunnell not working out won't deter him in the least. There is reality and then there is the ego of Dan Snyder.

I'm not going to answer this question.  I think if TD has his way, Drew will agree to stay as the #2.

237111[/snapback]

I happen to agree with you. In the end though, it seems inevitable, if Drew decides he can't live with being the #2 guy, I honestly see him either in Cleveland (although I have no idea what kind of relationship that he an Crennel have), or retiring. Remember, after last season, TD had expressed some concerns that Bledsoe might just decide to retire, as he was so disappointed with the way the 2003 season went. I have a feeling TD would not have said something like that, unless there was something to it. Bledsoe has said time and time again, that money is not all that important to him any more. I just don't see him going to a crap team, to suffer another miserable season, unless he believes in the situation. I don't think he will chase money. He will want to start. Cleveland, if they don't keep Garcia, will likely have an offense that Bledsoe is familiar with. I think it would be an awful place for him as well, but he may see it otherwise.

One other dark-horse team (and I mean really dark) would be Seattle. Bledsoe could wind up his career at home. Hasselback is a free agent (I am fairly certain the Seahawks will resign him), but maybe Bledsoe would be more willing to accept a back-up role, playing in his home state, on a team that, face it, in a lousy division, and has a good a chance as at leat 10 other teams to go to the Super Bowl. Hasselback had a shaky season, in what was supposed to be his break-out year, maybe his leash is short in Seattle. Bledsoe would go in as the #2 guy, with a decent chance to play. Not unlike what he would face if he stayed in Buffalo, but pride may get in the way of that.

In the end, I am hoping Bledsoe stays in Buffalo. If what John Clayton says is true though, that the Bills have not asked Bledsoe to take a pay cut as of yet, I am afraid the writing is already on the wall. The Buffalo franchise has a lot of respect for Bledsoe (not the fans, the franchise!) and would not likely ask him restructure his contract, or take a reduced salary, unless they were fairly certain he would agree to it. It is looking more and more like he is gone, to me.

236939[/snapback]

You could always go here...

http://www.girlstalksports.com/FOOTBALL/football.html

:P;):(