Steelers Sign Michael Vick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy.

Just as classy what he did with those dogs. And before you gone on about how "he repaid he debt to society", just remember the people on this board don't represent the court of law.

As a signing? Who cares? He's done. I'd be surprised if he makes the active roster of game 1.

I thought I read he said he wasn't built for playing in Buffalo weather because of his small hands. Is Pittsburgh weather so much different from Buffalo?

Yes absolutely.

Its the lake effect! Have you ever been inside the stadium? Not a snarky .

Edited by 3rdand12

I think Rex actually let him off easy. He struggles to throw at any temperature, worsened by his fumbling problem.

Rex could have been brutally honest and ended his sentence at "throw," which would have been more accurate.

I have a hard time getting past the dog abuse, but in spite of that I still don't see why anyone would sign this guy,

When he was put into the BIlls game last season after Geno had three (or was it four?) turnovers, he clearly didn't know what he was supposed to do.

He did things like turn the wrong way, and he threw the ball to the wrong receiver. More than once.

I think he even admitted that he didn't expect to play and never studied the playbook.

Why would any team want him?

When people say the Bills should have taken a flyer on him, I think Rex would rather not get burned twice by the same guy.

great. most hated player by me is tight with our # 1RB.

Fred Jackson ftw.

I loathe Vick as an attempt as a human being.

McCoy just got on my list of hamfisted asshats. and i will not root for him at all. seriously. Bad pickup by Whaley. Good trade but waay too much money for a dumbassfstick

Go Karl Williams! and his broken ding ding

great. most hated player by me is tight with our # 1RB.

Fred Jackson ftw.

I loathe Vick as an attempt as a human being.

McCoy just got on my list of hamfisted asshats. and i will not root for him at all. seriously. Bad pickup by Whaley. Good trade but waay too much money for a dumbassfstick

Go Karl Williams! and his broken ding ding

its Karlos ya ding ding! Haaaa funny post tho. They are friends from Philly of course. TT is friends with Vick too and we like him, right?

its Karlos ya ding ding! Haaaa funny post tho. They are friends from Philly of course. TT is friends with Vick too and we like him, right?

are you sure it's not Karl?

TT and Vick?

Why did you have to tell me that Ohio?

Go Cassel !!

TT and Vick are both from Va Tech. TT came right after him and was considered "Vick-light" since he scrambled around and made things happen, but not quite to the same level. Makes sense that they are friends.

are you sure it's not Karl?

TT and Vick?

Why did you have to tell me that Ohio?

Go Cassel !!

Edited by Gray Beard

TT and Vick are both from Va Tech. TT came right after him and was considered "Vick-light" since he scrambled around and made things happen, but not quite to the same level. Makes sense that they are friends.

well I suppose.

So why did Vick turn to evil?

Tell me our Tyrod will do the good Old Fella, and i will believe you.

But Vick, The details of his cruelty are often glossed over. I cant get over it. nor shall i forgive him for his inhumanity for living sentient beings

well I suppose.

So why did Vick turn to evil?

Tell me our Tyrod will do the good Old Fella, and i will believe you.

But Vick, The details of his cruelty are often glossed over. I cant get over it. nor shall i forgive him for his inhumanity for living sentient beings

They were? That's pretty all anyone talked about for six months -- and other two month when he returned from prison. At what point do we move on?

That's kinda like saying the details of Bill Clinton's infidelity are being glossed over in the 2016 election.

I have a hard time getting past the dog abuse, but in spite of that I still don't see why anyone would sign this guy,

When he was put into the BIlls game last season after Geno had three (or was it four?) turnovers, he clearly didn't know what he was supposed to do.

He did things like turn the wrong way, and he threw the ball to the wrong receiver. More than once.

I think he even admitted that he didn't expect to play and never studied the playbook.

Why would any team want him?

When people say the Bills should have taken a flyer on him, I think Rex would rather not get burned twice by the same guy.

Even though he sucks now, there are still very few guys who have the ability to step into an NFL huddle at QB and understand what is supposed to be happening. I think that's why you see QBs able to hang on well past their prime. He's a reasonable desperation play for a team that has been forced into desperation by injury. Suggestions that the Bills sign him over any of the existing 3 guys is absurd.

They were? That's pretty all anyone talked about for six months -- and other two month when he returned from prison. At what point do we move on?

That's kinda like saying the details of Bill Clinton's infidelity are being glossed over in the 2016 election.

Even though he sucks now, there are still very few guys who have the ability to step into an NFL huddle at QB and understand what is supposed to be happening. I think that's why you see QBs able to hang on well past their prime. He's a reasonable desperation play for a team that has been forced into desperation by injury. Suggestions that the Bills sign him over any of the existing 3 guys is absurd.

not exactly like that. but i see your point

not exactly like that. but i see your point

I get it...he's a bad guy and did some horrible things, but at this point we need to be content with the knowledge that it will be in his obituary; i.e., it's his legacy, which is all anyone ends up with.