TBDers cannot vote in Alabama

Beerball

i've been single for way too long....a boob is a boob....

You need to get yourself on some dating websites, Pooj. Get you some email females!! Ever thought about that?

Also, I hope you don't take this as an insult, because it's not, but I've always pictured you in my "mind's eye" as The Dude from Big Lebowski.

I think I have gotten too used to my freedom, i am on dating sites and go out fairly frequently, but I find a reason to not follow up, and frankly have never been the type of guy that is in it just for the sex. Plus I think i am way too picky and if she doesn't fit what i am looking for again, i talk myself out of pursuing anything further. another problem is I have always hung out with people younger than me, like 20's, 30's & 40's, and no 30 year old wants my fat 52 year old ass. I have way too many hang-ups i guess. I'd be a good psychology project for someone. I kinda like the Dude comparison...no way am I that 'suave', but I am fairly carefree and am always looking for a fun time.

You need to get yourself on some dating websites, Pooj. Get you some email females!! Ever thought about that?

Also, I hope you don't take this as an insult, because it's not, but I've always pictured you in my "mind's eye" as The Dude from Big Lebowski.

I think I have gotten too used to my freedom, i am on dating sites and go out fairly frequently, but I find a reason to not follow up, and frankly have never been the type of guy that is in it just for the sex. Plus I think i am way too picky and if she doesn't fit what i am looking for again, i talk myself out of pursuing anything further. another problem is I have always hung out with people younger than me, like 20's, 30's & 40's, and no 30 year old wants my fat 52 year old ass. I have way too many hang-ups i guess. I'd be a good psychology project for someone. I kinda like the Dude comparison...no way am I that 'suave', but I am fairly carefree and am always looking for a fun time.

That is the problem right there.

money will buy you a 21 year old.