Sign of the times (unfortunately)

I’m working out at the health club this morning before going to work, and I get on the bike to do 30 minutes of cardio, and just as I do, a woman walks over and gets on the stair climber right in front of me.

So for 30 minutes, I get to stare at a smokin’ hot 25-year-old woman, who's wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts, 25 years old, 5-6, 115 pounds, 34-22-34, cute face….

…and two dozen tattoos completely covering both arms, her entire back, and one of her thighs. :sick:

I’m working out at the health club this morning before going to work, and I get on the bike to do 30 minutes of cardio, and just as I do, a woman walks over and gets on the stair climber right in front of me.
So for 30 minutes, I get to stare at a smokin’ hot 25-year-old woman, who's wearing a sports bra and spandex shorts, 25 years old, 5-6, 115 pounds, 34-22-34, cute face….
…and two dozen tattoos completely covering both arms, her entire back, and one of her thighs. :sick:

Does the ink rub off on your skin?

What's the problem super duper duper lucky guy? (duper is such a stupid word. is it even a word)