Pats** taking a look at R. Wayne UPDATE: Signed

@AdamSchefter: Former Colts WR Reggie Wayne arrived in New England last night and is taking a physical with the Patriots today, per league sources.

UPDATE**

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Reggie Wayne and New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year deal, league source told ESPN.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

I thought the Panthers should be in on Wayne. I just thought he'd bring a little stability to a team that is in disarray right now at wideout.

I thought so, too. Not sure he fits in with their MO on offense because Newton is nothing like Luck.

If he has anything left at all that would be a good place for him and the Pats. I don't think he would torch defenses but he would make them a little better than they are. I have no idea if he still has the physical ability and the drive though.

He was incredibly slow last year. He looked done to me.

Newton is the most overrated QB in the NFL. Not sure why everyone's obsessed with him.

A quarterback who gets his team to the playoffs 2/4 years is better than half the quarterbacks in the league. You put him on this team we are in the playoffs. That's what it comes down to. It doesn't matter than he's not Aaron Rodgers