8-22: Bills' Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan says the #Bills haven't decided on a starting quarterback for the third preseason game against Pittsburgh.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Percy Harvin will definitely be back for the opener

@TyDunne

Ryan: There's a "high possibility" the Bills keep three quarterbacks.

@buffalobills

Rex says there is a "high possibility" of keeping the top three QBs on the roster for the season. #BillsCamp

Rex on RB Karlos Williams: "Everybody tells me he'll be ready to go week one."

@mikerodak

Rex on Karlos Williams: "He looked like Fred Sanford walking into a meeting today."

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh lol. I've heard of the show but never seen it.

You are making me feel really old. Elizabeth I'm coming to join you Honey!!! (Common line from Fred Sanford from the show Sanford and Son. Usually used when Fred was in a highly stressful situation. Elizabeth was his deceased wife).

Edited by JoeF

Rex Ryan: "You have three good quarterbacks" (9:48)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan updates the QB competition, the possibility of carrying three quarterbacks on the roster, and the evaluation of his roster through two preseason games.

Camp Highlight: Taylor TD Pass to Easley (0:26)

Watch as Tyrod Taylor finds a wide open Marcus Easley down the left side for the touchdown.

Camp Highlight: Goodwin Shows Off His Speed (0:25)

Watch as Flash Goodwin races down the right down for a long touchdown from quarterback Tyrod Taylor.

Top 3 things you need to know from Day 5 at Bills Camp

After a road preseason win, and a day off, the Bills were back on the training camp practice field Saturday morning. Here are the top story lines from day 15 at Bills camp:
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You're very welcome!

@JaySkurski

Rex Ryan on the #Bills' QBs: "I think they've performed better than a lot of people anticipated, but not me."

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan mentioned that Tony Steward will start taking some reps at MIKE linebacker.

Hopefully u will be returning to post game day threads with Sabrespace this year! All the content in one place, a fella could really take a liking to that!