I guess we're not going to get that Super Bowl

We might not win this year but it has nothing to do with these so called blood moons.

The real Blood moons of the Bible happen just before Jesus returns to defeat the Antichrist at Armageddon and set up his Kingdom at Jerusalem for 1000 yrs. Also when the blood moons occur it will be after the Great Tribulation, a 7 yr period of time where the Antichrist rules the world. So The real blood moons are at least 7 yrs away and more when you consider other prophetic events.

These pink moons that have happened are not the real blood moons because it will only happen once and not four times, as the earth could not survive all that will happen when this event occurs, which include; The Sun turns black, moon red, stars go dark, the earth moves out of it's orbit, earth quakes, tsunamis, fires, Meteors hit the earth and tectonic plate shifting.

Isaiah 13:

10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

13Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Matthew 24:

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Luke 21:

25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Revelation 6:

12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Joel 2:

30And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

32And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: