"SJF Cribs" featuring Marcel Dareus

YoloinOhio

I noticed that too. I wonder who all gets the RA rooms? Assuming there might be 6?

Dareus

Bradham

Clay

Hughes

Glenn

Gilmore

What ya think?

Could be - but then there are other dorms too. Maybe they all get them, 'cept the skinny-azzed DBs. :lol:

I kept getting visions of someone accidentally hitting the play button on the TV and some.......XXX stuff comes on the screen.

As long as it isn't the stuff that Jared Fogle was watching, I think we'd be okay with laughing at that.

I guess I could be wrong and every kid at SJF gets their own bathroom. Can anyone confirm either way? SUNY Fredonia wasnt that nice!

I went to fisher. All rooms have their own private bathrooms RAs have smaller rooms than the doubles. So Marcell just gets more privacy and a gets to have a bigger bed. One of my girl friends used to hang with Aaron Williams, they all just play Fifa and hang out so I don't think it's a big deal to room with someone Edited by buffalover4life

I went to fisher. All rooms have their own private bathrooms RAs have smaller rooms than the doubles. So Marcell just gets more privacy and a gets to have a bigger bed. One of my girl friends used to hang with Aaron Williams, they all just play Fifa and hang out so I don't think it's a big deal to room with someone

Thanks for clearing that up. Dang, I'm impressed. So fancy at SJF. :worthy::thumbsup: