"SJF Cribs" featuring Marcel Dareus

YoloinOhio

So most guys have to bunk with a roommate in a regular room (right?), and Dareus gets the RA room with own private bathroom.

They must be really pushing for that extension!

kyle til i die, but marcell is rapidly becoming one of my favorite bills.

Why can't Bills fans appreciate 2 good players at once?

So most guys have to bunk with a roommate in a regular room (right?), and Dareus gets the RA room with own private bathroom.

no mini fridge tho

I guess I could be wrong and every kid at SJF gets their own bathroom. Can anyone confirm either way? SUNY Fredonia wasnt that nice!

The best players and vets get privileges, I'm sure.

3rd string are probably 3 to a room.

EJ's probably in the janitor closet.

There can only be ONE

I guess I could be wrong and every kid at SJF gets their own bathroom. Can anyone confirm either way? SUNY Fredonia wasnt that nice!

That was an RA dorm room. They typically have it a wee bit better than the regular peons. Not sure how the other rooms are, but SJF is a private school, so it might have a little more cush to the dorms than SUNY's do.

That was an RA dorm room. They typically have it a wee bit better than the regular peons. Not sure how the other rooms are, but SJF is a private school, so it might have a little more cush to the dorms than SUNY's do.

I noticed that too. I wonder who all gets the RA rooms? Assuming there might be 6?

Dareus

Bradham

Clay

Hughes

Glenn

Gilmore

What ya think?