Browns fans raving about classy Goodwin

YoloinOhio

What did he do?

I cant see the video

CBF

he met some Browns fans who were at the practice, while signing autographs, one was disabled. He spent quite a bit of time talking to the disabled fan, and then ended up asking him if he wanted to go to the game on Thursday night in Cleveland. He ended up telling the whole group he was with (assuming it was the disabled fan's family) that he would make sure they got tickets to the game, on him. Edited by YoloinOhio

If things had worked out like the Bills had hoped he would have been what TY Hilton is.

Draft really isn't a crap shoot......most misses prove to be for a reason.

Injuries have hurt Goodwin's career but that's just part of it.

Even if he is not a full time player he is the type of player that the defense, because of his world class speed, has to account for. Whether the ball goes to him or not he opens the field for the other receivers.

An interesting question arises if the Bills have to decide between Harvin or Goodwin which would they keep? Harvin has a tendency to be fragile and fractious while Goodwin may not be as good of a player he could be considered a more dependable person and teammate.

Even if he is not a full time player he is the type of player that the defense, because of his world class speed, has to account for. Whether the ball goes to him or not he opens the field for the other receivers.

An interesting question arises if the Bills have to decide between Harvin or Goodwin which would they keep? Harvin has a tendency to be fragile and fractious while Goodwin may not be as good of a player he could be considered a more dependable person and teammate.

JC, what planet are you living on?

Harvin is league wide considered a good player. He at least has a record of being good to great when healthy.

Goodwin is unknown to everyone else. Has not proven jack either.

My wife says I teared up watching this video.

I deny it.

Do you cry when you see sunsets?

JC, what planet are you living on?

Harvin is league wide considered a good player. He at least has a record of being good to great when healthy.

Goodwin is unknown to everyone else. Has not proven jack either.

Do you cry when you see sunsets?

How many teams has Harvin played for already? He is on is fourth team. Ask yourself why! In addition, he is injury prone. I prefer Goodwin. If you prefer Harvin then so be it.

You make it seem like Goodwin is NOT injury prone. Lol.

I hate the phrase "injury prone." You know how many football players are injured through the course of a season? All of 'em.

All "injury prone" means is "not dumb enough to kill themselves."