8-17: Bills and Browns Joint Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l

The injury to Hoyer, though terrible, was clearly incidental. The injury to Manuel was just as clearly the result of a deliberate attempt to injure, which was then celebrated.

I think they felt Kiko could have pulled up as Hoyer was beginning his slide. It was too close to tell--to me it looked like Kiko had reached the point of no return going for the tackle and Hoyer slid just a moment too late. It wasn't a great slide by him too, as it made for an awkward position as Kiko hit him.

It's OK. Some people just weren't meant to run without hurting themselves.

Apparently not made of heat-resistant glass...

Can we agree it's not happening for Goodwin? People who think Goodwin should/will make the team over Hogan because he might make 4-5 magical plays a year are completely delusional. And I loved Goodwin after 2013 but his body is clearly not built to play in the NFL. Hogan's clearly is. Hey maybe they both make it but I doubt it.

I think they felt Kiko could have pulled up as Hoyer was beginning his slide. It was too close to tell--to me it looked like Kiko had reached the point of no return going for the tackle and Hoyer slid just a moment too late. It wasn't a great slide by him too, as it made for an awkward position as Kiko hit him.

They need to rewatch what Gipson did to EJ, and how he celebrated it