8-17: Bills and Browns Joint Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That not participating list is growing, hopefully Rex is just being overly cautious

I wondered at the beginning of training camp whether the two field, simultaneous drills would result in more injuries as the players would be getting way more reps. Who knows if it actually has but yeah, the list is growing and we haven't even hit the 2nd pre-season game yet.

Thankfully, only one of the injuries the Bills have sustained is season ending.

Well you're a better person than most.

I would not cheer for someone taking out Brady's knee or someone giving him a concussion. But, if somehow maybe IK tackled him then ripped off his arm and beat him with it until unconscious I might be ok with it. Or maybe, if Brady was walking around his pool and tripped over an $8,500 pool cover and broke his nose and hand I would totally be fine with it.

@ChrisBrownBills

Marcus Thigpen may have to work in and take carries today at RB like he did a week or so ago when RBs were shorthanded. #Bills

I am totally fine with this. Maybe we give Felton and Connor some carries, too.

@ChrisBrownBills

WR group down to 7 available. No Harvin, Palmer, Easley & Thigpen with the RBs. #Bills

@SalSports

Bills QBs run through the gauntlet. Matt Simms fumbles. (Cassel was earlier, not shown)

https://twitter.com/SalSports/status/633286741932294144

@AdamBenigni

VIDEO: #Bills begin joint practices with #Browns @wgrz http://www.wgrz.com/videos/sports/nfl/bills/2015/08/17/31844287/

Pretty obviously so:

@TyDunne

It's a big week for Matt Cassel, Tyrod Taylor... https://vine.co/v/eppu95uPQDe

@mikerodak

Rex and Pettine huddling together 180 players before they go to team drills

CMnlyMrWgAEa1XJ.jpg

@mikerodak

Marquise Goodwin beats Browns DB in 1-on-1. Fan starts yelling "oh yeah, oh yeah!" only to have Tyrod Taylor's throw fall woefully short.

@john_wawrow

Huge cheer goes up as #Bills Gilmore bats away #Browns QB McCown pass for Hartline to open 1-on-1 drills.

And then #Bills Darby gets burned on inside move over the middle.

@mikerodak

Marquise Goodwin beats Browns DB in 1-on-1. Fan starts yelling "oh yeah, oh yeah!" only to have Tyrod Taylor's throw fall woefully short.

‏@john_wawrow

Huge cheer goes up as #Bills Gilmore bats away #Browns QB McCown pass for Hartline to open 1-on-1 drills.

And then #Bills Darby gets burned on inside move over the middle.

Safe to say that Tyrod and Goodwin have no chemistry, yet...

As I recall, they lost Hoyer in that game compliments of Kiko rolling Hoyer's knee...I think they thought we hurt Hoyer on purpose. Their reaction to EJ's injury was low class.

l

The injury to Hoyer, though terrible, was clearly incidental. The injury to Manuel was just as clearly the result of a deliberate attempt to injure, which was then celebrated.

@ChrisBrownBills

The #Bills WRs are having their way with Browns DBs in 1-on-1s. Consistent separation. QBs on the money with passes for the most part.

@MatthewFairburn

Two great plays in one on ones for Robert Woods. Just had a diving catch that drew a fist pump from Doug Whaley on the sideline.

@TyDunne

Robert Woods with the best 1 on 1 rep of the summer. Diving, over-the-shoulder catch from Taylor on Cleveland's Kendall James.

@JoeBuscaglia

Robert Woods with the play of the day so far. Made a diving catch down the deep sideline, ball thrown by Taylor

Before that, #Bills undrafted free agent WR Andre Davis made Browns former first-round pick CB Justin Gilbert look silly on a deep ball.

@TyDunne

Still, Taylor missed Marquise Goodwin badly deep. Receiver toasts Bademosi deep and Taylor hooks his pass wide.

@ChrisBrownBills

In all fairness Browns missing top two 2 corners - Joe Haden & Tramon Williams. #Bills

Brian Galliford @BrianGalliford

Ty Powell down on the ground... holding his leg. Visibly upset. Practice stopped dead right now

John Wawrow @john_wawrow

#Bills LB Powell down. In great pain.

Paul Hamilton @pham1717

Trainers tending to right leg of Powell who's in a lot of pain. Drill moves up field he stays down.

Brian Galliford @BrianGalliford

Powell is about to be carted off

Edited by Rubes