Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

Bills QB reps in 11-11s:

First team: Cassel 11, Taylor 9

Second team: Manuel 9, Taylor 3

Rex says Hogan and Goodwin "went out w heat" & Watkins "tight" muscle

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: AJ Tarpley has a chance to make the team but he has to step it up now.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

85 in pittsford with 52% humidity. Feels like 89

Not to really get all silly, but its 91 according to Wunderground. And my weather stations say 96, 96 and 98. My house is 84, as well.

I do not use air conditioning because it spoils me. I spend my time outdoors or in the heat, no sense in being accustomed to the cool air.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/175047-pet-peeves-thread/?p=3622900

Not to really get all silly, but its 91 according to Wunderground. And my weather stations say 96, 96 and 98. My house is 84, as well.

I do not use air conditioning because it spoils me. I spend my time outdoors or in the heat, no sense in being accustomed to the cool air.

cute, but

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/179945-8-17-bills-and-browns-joint-practice-10-am-to-12-pm/page-4#entry3633181

Preston Brown retweeted Chris Brown

1f612.png1f612.png

Preston Brown added,

Chris Brown @ChrisBrownBills
Fight breaks out between #Bills D and Browns O. WR Marlon Moore and Preston Brown.

You don't say!! Wonder how the whodaq gonna look tomorrow!!

It's over! EJ is a bum! While Tyrod will reinvent the Quarterback position like no other innovator we have seen before. If not him, then Cassel has a moat around him and cannot be touched! He's Mr. Reliable. :lol:

@buffalobills

Rex: "It was great work against the Browns. It looked like a win for the defense on both fields to me." #BillsCamp

CMn49HFXAAAb7g-.jpg