Buffalo bars may roll back 4am closing time

YoloinOhio

Aren't Niagara County bars open til 3AM on weekends? If so, this could create the reverse of the commute we used to make at closing time. We'd head to Grand Island for another couple hours of drinking (Niagara County bars closed at 2AM, when I was 18).

Aren't Niagara County bars open til 3AM on weekends? If so, this could create the reverse of the commute we used to make at closing time. We'd head to Grand Island for another couple hours of drinking (Niagara County bars closed at 2AM, when I was 18).

Tuesday night...Library to Locker Room was a given!

What that place on the the Island Dean, right on the River near the South bridge that most of us would head to? Can picture it, just can't remember a name.

Absolutely nothing good happens from 2am - 4am.

Possible...getting home at 4 or 5 I usually didn't remember what happened. We didn't meet out until after 11 so 4 was not a big deal. Plus law enforcement wasn't as strict back then. I remember getting pulled over....cop took my keys, drove me home and said pick up the car in the morning. I recall getting mad at him for taking my pot.....things that would not happen today.

This isn't the first time they tried to change the closing time to 2AM. It didn't happen before and I don't see it happening this time....

Tuesday night...Library to Locker Room was a given!

What that place on the the Island Dean, right on the River near the South bridge that most of us would head to? Can picture it, just can't remember a name.

There were a couple/three bars on GI we'd hit. Can't remember the name of any of them.

You would have to take Niagara Falls Blvd., the bridges are all f'd again.