I foresee a new nickname for JP!

crackur

Heres the problem.......We won't move forward with that veteran.(DB)

Let me ask you this, what would you think if we released Bledsoe, and signed someone like Kelly Holcomb and named him the starter?

Would you be in favor of that?

237222[/snapback]

What kelly holcomb needs is:

A set of WR's that dont drop balls constantly

A better than decent offensive line

Real playmaking/blocking TE's

The buffalo bills have just a bunch of slouchy olineman that really cant protect well

WR's that are mediocre play makers

Lousy TE's

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand this thinking.

During the season, when JP wasn't coming in as much as he could, people said the coaches know something we don't.  He obviously wasn't ready to play.  Trust the coaches, they see him everyday.

Now that the coaches are ready to put him in, no one trusts them.

Hold on a second. I don't think that the Bills dumping Bledsoe and going with JP is a sign that they're "ready to put [JP] in." They're merely trying to get a jump-start on the future and save some money.

Well, then I guess I would just have to disagree with your opinion there. I don't think they would cut Drew if they didn't A) think JP was ready to take over, or B) have another QB option lined up.

This team is too close to havin what they need. A top 2 defense and around 12 million in cap room to fill holes on offense means good things. If Drew could win it for us, he would be on the team next year.

The offensive line is horrible. What QB could be successful behind that.

QB that constantly runs will be shut down by good defenses. Therefore be stuck in the pocket behind a crappy offensive line. Last place in the division.

The offensive line is horrible. What QB could be successful behind that.

QB that constantly runs will be shut down by good defenses. Therefore be stuck in the pocket behind a crappy offensive line. Last place in the division.

237557[/snapback]

Sorry Sue. I'm still getting caught up from your flurry of activity over the last hour and somehow missed this one.

Last place in the division? Did Miami secede from the AFC East overnight?