I foresee a new nickname for JP!

crackur

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All you Bledsoe lovers can  root for his next team and make more excuses for him when he SUCKS there too! :doh: CYA

236500[/snapback]

If he goes to another team. I JUST BET YOU THEY WILL HAVE A MUCH BETTER OFFENSIVE LINE THAN DO THE BUFFALO BILLS.

Wow, they'd better fire Sam Wyche and hurry to get you on the staff so you can assess the next great QB on the horizon and coach him to greatness.  :P

236603[/snapback]

I don't suppose you or Mile High would actually be willing to discuss Losman rather than Sam Wyche, would you? :doh:

What you are not admitting is the fact that he is possibly right.

236548[/snapback]

how ridiculous is this entire thread? not picking on you, sfladave, but nobody has a freaking clue what kind of a QB losman will be. there's nothing to "admit." he may be a superstar, he may be a bust. but since a team of well-respected scouts in the bills' organization felt he was worthy of a 1st round selection, i'd say right now that the odds of the former are greater than the odds of the latter.

at the very least, i think it's reasonable to expect a performance no worse than that turned in by bledsoe last season (76 rating). if JP can do that and accelerate his development at the same time, i'll be satisfied.

it's going to be a loooooong offseason reading this stuff constantly.

Do you guys all think that Tom Brady showed hints of his future greatness in preseason play or in college? I think anyone predicting Losman to be a failure this early in the game needs to take some happy pills at best.

Many scouts saw in Losman some of the qualities that made Brett Favre a champion, and made Kelly one of the all-time great Bills. JP needs some work on many accounts, especially considering his injury last year (which I think was still in play even when he got some time on the field this past season). But if he can become Wyche's right-hand man and immerse himself in the mental aspects of this game, he has the chance to be a really good one for us. Don't count him out.

And screw anyone who is actually LOOKING for him to fail out of any devotion to Drew or Todd Collins or otherwise. I'm rooting for my team.

I don't suppose you or Mile High would actually be willing to discuss Losman rather than Sam Wyche, would you?    :doh:

236641[/snapback]

I absolutely will once his body of work merits legitimate discussion.

At this juncture any argumnent on either side (abject failure or greatness) is not worth discussing.

But I have seen enough of Bledsoe to know it's time for change and apparently the Bills' Brass knows this as well.

CYA Later.

First off don't hate on me for cracking a joke

but if he doesnt come in and produce win's and numbers like Big Ben

he will be known as

JP LOSEMAN

LOSE MAN!!!! :P  :lol:  :lol:

236462[/snapback]

Wow that is sooooo funny. Let me give it a try. Hmmmmmmm, lets see........crackur the fudge packer. Get it? ;) Hahahahahahaha. :doh:

I absolutely will once his body of work merits legitimate discussion.

At this juncture any argumnent on either side (abject failure or greatness) is not worth discussing.

But I have seen enough of Bledsoe to know it's time for change and apparently the Bills' Brass knows this as well.

CYA Later.

236822[/snapback]

Sure, it's time for a change...and after three years of Losman, I expect it'll be time for another change...

Shame on all you Wallers who are wishing failure on JP and the Bills!

Shame, shame, shame.

Why, I bet poor old JP is up in his room with the door locked right now, crying his eyes out!

He's probably just worried sick - SICK, I say - that you've counted him out before he ever had a chance to show you all what he can do.

I wouldn't blame him either, if he didn't come down for supper tonight - just to spite YOU!

He might even give up Pro Football altogether.

Oh, the humanity! :doh:

Is that a bunch of Mularkey?

Some people were against Mean old Mike because of that handle.

Some probably still are.

Personally, I think it's more likely a motivator if they even consider what games idiots will play with their names when things go wrong.

I don't like losing and I don't like Bledsoe.

I don't care if all 53 guys on the squad are named Smith or Gayfairy.

Just win baby.

Just win.

Could you please list the teams that would be interested in DB as a STARTER who have BETTER offensive lines than the Bills.

236811[/snapback]

Of course she cant. She is the most clueless poster on this board and that says alot