Clubbing sharks....

CountryCletus

Apparently people find it distasteful to club a shark.... I caught a shark while fishing in Hatteras and was quickly reminded of all the shark attacks along the NC coast this year... I made an executive decision to get a little payback... I probably looked like a hillbilly Tom Hanks trying to open a coconut on Cast Away, but it felt good....

Was I wrong?

Btw- I only created this because JB forced me to

Apparently people find it distasteful to club a shark.... I caught a shark while fishing in Hatteras and was quickly reminded of all the shark attacks along the NC coast this year... I made an executive decision to get a little payback... I probably looked like a hillbilly Tom Hanks trying to open a coconut on Cast Away, but it felt good....

Was I wrong? Btw- I only created this because JB forced me to

Did you eat the shark? You should have instead given it a few right hooks like that kid on Alaska Bush People. Sharks hate getting punched in the face.

Was I wrong?

Btw- I only created this because JB forced me to

no, that shark had it coming

You went clubbing with the sharks? Hopefully it was the Right one and not the Left one. That dude can't keep to the choreography.

whenever i see this thread title, I hear the Jaws theme

But instead of the standard orchestral version, it's the the thumping techno club version

Occasionaly have caught in a more traditional way Thrasher sharks. They are great eating. But you have to bleed them immediately

Or the meat tastes like piss. maybe clubbing sharks is different. Sounds like fun.

Yeah- that's why I did it, to bleed it...

How do you know what piss tastes like?

First it's red squirrels, now sharks....what's next? Defenseless kittens?

:)

Actually that was first.... Started back in 1998

I used to drink Genny Cream ale...........

IC Light... But it's all the same...

Oh- I just realized that I sound like a serial killer....