Spiller injured?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Learn the game my friend" when people say this they are always wrong. Kind of funny.

Played it, studied it, coached it, watched it but ok I dont want to argue.

Maybe not a bust, but also should not have been a #8 pick overall. Never lived up to it

I agree he was probably drafted to high- but still a very good player and teammate

Spiller is defintely not a bust. Some injuries yes. Bad systems yes. Bust no. Learn the game my friend

I respectfully disagree.

When you draft a player at #9 overall you expect production. This does not mean that I think that he completely sucks. It means the IMO, drafting Spiller at 9 was an idiotic, inexcusable move.

I respectfully disagree.

When you draft a player at #9 overall you expect production. This does not mean that I think that he completely sucks. It means the IMO, drafting Spiller at 9 was an idiotic, inexcusable move.[/quote

Then what your saying is its on the powers that be who drafted him? Players dont control where they are drafted. With that being said in the right offense spiller will put up some numbers. Lets revisit this in a few months sound good?

Edited by billsfan_34

There are rumors here that Spiller had knee surgery with Dr. James Andrews. I don't know the details but Twitter is buzzing in NOLA.

I wish Spiller well but it would be best for his legend in Buffalo if an injury derailed him before the Saints realize that he is what he is.

If he goes down there and continues to make mental errors and get winded after every touch etc.. his 30 for 30 short "The greatest that never was...part 1.5" will never happen. :rolleyes:

I respectfully disagree.

When you draft a player at #9 overall you expect production. This does not mean that I think that he completely sucks. It means the IMO, drafting Spiller at 9 was an idiotic, inexcusable move.

Gotham Bill, What gets your goat more: the Spiller pick, the Whitner pick or the tandem of Jauron/Levy? I know your answer before you give it: the Jauron/Levy tandem. :cry:

& I respectfully disagree.

Well, I kind of agree with Bill. Spiller was drafted too high & we had more pressing needs at the time. I'm glad that management regime is gone !!!!

I want to see Spiller do well down there... He is a class act and a good (not great but good) player.

The Saints are no threat to the Bills unless we play then in the SB, so hopefully Brees has a monster year and Spiller is a big part of it!

I feel like its probably going to be Green Bay that were going to play in the superbowl. Edited by mastershake