Spiller injured?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muhahahahaha another bullet dodged. Spiller, what a bust.

That's a clown reaction bro.

Yeah he is injury prone, but with a real offensive coordinator, spiller can put up big numbers. He was over drafted, but isn't a bust. Always a good guy, I wish him the best.

Edited by elroy16

Yeah he is injury prone, but with a real offensive coordinator, spiller can put up big numbers. He was over drafted, but isn't a bust. Always a good guy, I wish him the best.

He was a bust for Buffalo. Yea another bullet dodged. Don't act like I was happy he was injured, be smart and realize I am happy all these players... Other then Lynch that the Bills let go have turned out to be nothing but trouble for other teams that pay more money. Edited by Beef Jerky

The best ability is availability. Spiller just doesn't have it. He'll go down as a great talent who never came close to scratching the surface of his potential.

Kelly!!!

Edited by FireChan

Kirby- is this just based on the Twitter pic of him in Pensacola with his leg elevated? Or something more?

That's all of seen and could be anything from surgery, to a consult to PT at the Pensacola facilities.

Edited by NoSaint

Kirby- is this just based on the Twitter pic of him in Pensacola with his leg elevated? Or something more?

That's all of seen and could be anything from surgery, to a consult to PT at the Pensacola facilities.

T-Bob has been talking about it on Twitter. He's in the picture with his leg elevated and crutches so the speculation started. I've been looking for more but that seems to be the root of it. He is speculating a scope (4-6 weeks) but that is purely a guess on his part.

as FireChan said and others will tell ya, it's about who can play and who can't. Spiller was drafted early not by any fault of his own, but he did not warrant a 1st round pick. I would not have drafted him before the 3rd, to be honest.

There was a reason TJ Graham made this team like he did over others. He was dependable to play. Goodwin, for example, will be cut if he can't stay healthy this preseason.

as FireChan said and others will tell ya, it's about who can play and who can't. Spiller was drafted early not by any fault of his own, but he did not warrant a 1st round pick. I would not have drafted him before the 3rd, to be honest.

There was a reason TJ Graham made this team like he did over others. He was dependable to play. He was drafted by the dumbest GM in the NFL at the time.

Goodwin, for example, will be cut if he can't stay healthy this preseason.

Edited for accuracy.

I would blame the Bills more than CJ if he's going to get labeled a bust. He was picked too early. A lot of mocks had him mid teens. Under that criteria, he would probably just fit the mold of average rate of production for that draft slot. He had one great year, a couple good ones. Injuries have plagued him. He has certainly spent some years in the wrong system. NO was the perfect fit system wise, I was very curious to see what he could do in NO. Hope it's not bad.