• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Finding something offensive in Netflix's description of a Disney movie

***Trigger Alert***

You may be offended by a micro-aggression in the following link :rolleyes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/netflix-changes-sexist-pocahontas-summary_55fc57b0e4b08820d9188309

Next up...feminist blogger with too much time on her hands fights to have TV Guide change description of the Wizard of Oz.

2ea5aacd.jpg.757x975_q85.jpg

Next up...feminist blogger with too much time on her hands fights to have TV Guide change description of the Wizard of Oz.

2ea5aacd.jpg.757x975_q85.jpg

That first sentence is pure BS. She never met that person, and if anything, the tornado killed her, not Dorothy. The rest? I'm good.

It's only one sentence.

Oops. I still stick by my protest.

And as for first world problems, I hate it when people don't understand the concept of spoilers when you tell them that you have DVRed a game or show and plan on watching it later.

Oops. I still stick by my protest.

And as for first world problems, I hate it when people don't understand the concept of spoilers when you tell them that you have DVRed a game or show and plan on watching it later.

At least you said DVRed, Some I know still call it taped.

You too??? I thought I was going crazy! I just installed AdBlockerPlus as an add on for Mozilla (free) ...problem solved.

I used to have this marked as an exception in Adblock Plus, as I like to support the site. But there were too many "problem" ads. So it is blocked, once again.

I would only get those if I was not logged in.

Ok so I logged out and game to this thread not logged in and the first ad was for my company. :lol:

McDonalds? They're making a comeback! Well done Chef!

Re: the ads, yep, used to be only when logged out, they were showing up when I was logged in...weird.

McDonalds? They're making a comeback! Well done Chef!

Re: the ads, yep, used to be only when logged out, they were showing up when I was logged in...weird.

I quit Micky D's a long time ago. Now if they pass that $15 federal minimum wage? :thumbsup:

I think Beerball is !@#$ing with you.