Former Bills QB Kyle Orton's Character

Vinaccia

Well since Kyle Orton has been brought back into the discussion, I think it's necessary to discuss his character after it has been called into question as to how he arrived in Buffalo.

As stated by Doug Marrone. "He's a regular guy, you can go - you can go in Buffalo and meet a guy with his personality anywhere - a bar - a bowling alley - a pool room, ya know a place where a family is."

Listen to the tone of Marrone's voice at :22 in the following video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-h4eu0uS8o

Now does this sound convincing to you? I think Marrone was trying to convince himself with that affliction in his voice.

Fitz>Orton

Everyone wanted Fitz out of town, too much money, right? Well...Kolb, Palmer, Orton, Lewis, Brohm and who else since has shown we should have kept him? I hate saying it but I told you so. Manuel and Fitz would be an ideal duo adding Taylor would just be a perk.

This is not a topic regarding whether or not Kyle Orton should return. Kyle Orton did numerous interviews and has stated that he has retired and that he has no intention on playing again. The intent is to make a humorous post mocking the way Doug Marrone responded to the question. Doug Marrone is a phony. I accidentally came across this video and couldn't believe that this buffoon was our head coach. Instead of being blunt and acknowledging that the way he arrived could lead everybody to believe he didn't have the best character, and stating that from what he witnessed he is a good competitive player that gets along with his teammates, he starts trying to making up some story as he goes along and then starts backtracking and adding in things here and there and finally putting in the fact that he is a good competitive player.

After watching these type of videos, I can see and understand how NFL fans outside of Buffalo would be laughing at us. This organization seemed like a joke with a head coach giving interviews and post game responses like this.

Edited by Vinaccia

This is not a topic regarding whether or not Kyle Orton should return. Kyle Orton did numerous interviews and has stated that he has retired and that he has no intention on playing again. The intent is to make a humorous post mocking the way Doug Marrone responded to the question. Doug Marrone is a phony. I accidentally came across this video and couldn't believe that this buffoon was our head coach. Instead of being blunt and acknowledging that the way he arrived could lead everybody to believe he didn't have the best character, and stating that from what he witnessed he is a good competitive player that gets along with his teammates, he starts trying to making up some story as he goes along and then starts backtracking and adding in things here and there and finally putting in the fact that he is a good competitive player.

After watching these type of videos, I can see and understand how NFL fans outside of Buffalo would be laughing at us. This organization seemed like a joke with a head coach giving interviews and post game responses like this.

Ah, that makes more sense. Yeah, I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Everyone has a fun uncle, who...maybe he gets a little too handsy at times, obviously...but, he's family oriented.

That's Kyle.

too funny....If you don't have a "handsy" uncle...chances are you're uncle Kyle!