[Please Change Title]fly on the wall

nuklz2594

I suspect their observations are much like our own here on the board.

They probably hope EJ steps up but note his deficiencies.

The probably speculate that MC could be a good game manager, but not a game changer.

They probably like TT's athleticism.

They probably wish we had a true franchise QB.

Their conversation might be spiced with a little more expertise, and a little more insider knowledge, but nonetheless generally the same as our own. IMHO.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Thermal: <chomping steak> Cassel?

Jimbo: <glug glug glug -belch> lame.. EJ?

Thermal: <spits steak out> HELL NO! Tyrod?

Jimbo: an RB at QB? Pffff! Only LB's make the switch <glug glug glug> Simms?

Thermal: < sips Chardonnay> Pu-leeeeze! Back to Tyrod, maybe we go with NO QB and 2RB's, a FB and 2 TE's off shotgun snaps..

Jimbo: <glug glug glug glug glug -belllllllch!> you may be onto something there. I'll text Rex..

Thermal: <chomping steak> Cassel?

Jimbo: <glug glug glug -belch> lame.. EJ?

Thermal: <spits steak out> HELL NO! Tyrod?

Jimbo: an RB at QB? Pffff! Only LB's make the switch <glug glug glug> Simms?

Thermal: < sips Chardonnay> Pu-leeeeze! Back to Tyrod, maybe we go with NO QB and 2RB's, a FB and 2 TE's off shotgun snaps..

Jimbo: <glug glug glug glug glug -belllllllch!> you may be onto something there. I'll text Rex..

add:

Thermal: IT'S ON LIKE A MOFO!!!!!

they have them, i read it on the internet

The flies hear using two very small (~1 sq. mm area) ears, located on the front of their thorax, just below where the head/neck attaches - also called the prosternum. The ears are composed of two flexible tympanal membranes joined and linked by a small exoskeletal structure, the presternum. In the center of the tympanal membranes are tiny tympanal pits, where the auditory nerve carrying sensory information from each ear attaches to the exoskeleton. The whole organ is less than 2mm wide. Unlike similar ear structures in other insect species, the ears in Ormia are sexually dimorphic - with male flies possessing smaller tympanal membranes, and a generally reduced ear structure. It is also believed that these smaller ears lack some of the sensitivity to cricket song that female flies possess.

Flies are disgusting. They puke up enzymes on their food, and digest it outside of their bodies. And, often their prime choice on the menu is feces. Plus-- and this is very important-- flies have no ears!!!

p-coeruleiviridiswholeside.jpg

Edited by The Poojer

they have them, i read it on the internet

Pshaw!

The fly you are referencing is the Ormia Ochracea, or "Parasitoid Fly," which is endemic to Florida, and the Southeast.

But, as everyone knows, any fly on the wall of an Upstate New York sports facility will almost certainly be a Musca Domestica, member of the suborder Cyclorrhapha. Otherwise known as the common housefly. And those little bastards can only sense vibration. That might have been fine for the primitive grunting of Doug Marrone, et al, but certainly not the articulate verbiage of Dennis Thurman.

BOOM!!!

Edited by Rocky Landing

but didn't BOTH Thurman and JK play in the state of Florida???? You don't think it's reasonable to assume that a Florida fly could migrate to NY and build a life and a family for it/themselves up there? There I've run rings around you logically

post-307-0-95019100-1439409897_thumb.jpg

Pshaw!

The fly you are referencing is the Ormia Ochracea, or "Parasitoid Fly," which is endemic to Florida, and the Southeast.

But, as everyone knows, any fly on the wall of an Upstate New York sports facility will almost certainly be a Musca Domestica, member of the suborder Cyclorrhapha. Otherwise known as the common housefly. And those little bastards can only sense vibration. That might have been fine for the primitive grunting of Doug Marrone, et al, but certainly not the articulate verbiage of Dennis Thurman.

BOOM!!!

but didn't BOTH Thurman and JK play in the state of Florida???? You don't think it's reasonable to assume that a Florida fly could migrate to NY and build a life and a family for it/themselves up there? There I've run rings around you logically

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Ahhh, but you're forgetting that the phrase, "... a fly on the wall," first appeared in 1921 in the Oakland Tribune. And, while it is reasonable that a fly, over several generations, could make its way, with prevailing winds, from Oakland CA to Upstate NY, the original trip from the SE to the West Coast would be brutal!

creaturecomfortsbyAdamWard2009-624x417.j

Is this thing on?...

Edited by Rocky Landing