UB's best bball player caught stealing, likely be expelled

PromoTheRobot

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/college-basketball/ubs-moss-two-basketball-teammates-in-limbo-following-theft-20150810

After such a magical season the UB basketball team is imploding. First Hurley leaves and takes players with him. Shannon Evans leaves for ODU, Now the MAC POY and two other players are caught stealing money from a dorm room. :doh: WTF

I don't really follow UB, but how does the athletic director still have a job?

Because none of what is going on is his fault. Getting Hurley in the first place was a miracle and it was a matter of when, not if Hurley was going to leave.

You're not seriously trying to blame an AD for grown ass men breaking the law, right?

Because none of what is going on is his fault. Getting Hurley in the first place was a miracle and it was a matter of when, not if Hurley was going to leave.

You're not seriously trying to blame an AD for grown ass men breaking the law, right?

It's always someone else's fault, right?

My initial reaction to Hurley being hired was "I bet he's renting."

It's always someone else's fault, right?

Give me a break. Was the AD not supposed to hire an excellent coach like Hurley just because he knew he'd bail within a short time? How, exactly, is any MAC team supposed to keep a coach like that? Just GETTING a coach like Hurley was impressive. And what is an AD supposed to do about one player on one team stealing something? Other than make sure he's punished appropriately, that is? It's the AD's job to make sure appropriate policies for such incidents are in place and enforced. That's all an AD can do.