my mock draft, with a few side notes

ch19079

first a few notes:

- * Moss is traded to the Raiders for their 1st rounder and CB P.B.

- * Greenbay gives its 1st rounder to the Chargers for Brees (who they franchised)

- * Dolphins trade the #2 pick to dallas for Dallas's 2 1st rounders. (cap casualties and FA, means they need more than just 1 rookie starter next season).

- Dolphins sign a FA RB.

- Dolphins trade Surtain for 2nd rounder.

- T. Henry is traded to the Cardinals for there OT.

49ers - QB Rodgers

Dallas* - QB Smith

Browns - WR Williams

Bears - WR Edwards

Bucs - RB Benson

Titans - LB Johnson

Vikings* - S Davis (the lions are seen crying after hearing this... :ph34r: )

Cardinals - CB Rolle

Redskins - DE James

Lions - DE Spears (still crying at this point)

Dolphins* - CB Pac Man Jones

Chargers - OT Barron

Texans - DE D. Cody

Panthers - OT Brown

Chiefs - OLB Merriman

Saints - CB Miller

Bengals - RB Brown

Vikings - DT Johnson

Rams - LB Burnett

Dolphins* - FS Pool

Jaguars - DE Pollack

Ravens - WR Williamson

Seahawlks - RB Williams (they resign their QB)

Chargers* - WR White

Broncoes - TE Miller

Jets - CB Rogers

Falcons - S Shazor

Chargers - DE Tuck

Colts - DT Cody

Steelers - WR Clayton

Eagles - DT Hawthorne

Pats - CB Browner

what do you think? i think the trades are reasonable and IMO, most likly to happen.

i wanted to say the fins will trade down a 2nd time, but ill live with this for now.

i would appreciate any input, good or bad.

ronnie brown @ 17?

cadillac @ 23?

i think you got your RB's slipping to far........this draft is weak -- they go early........

236159[/snapback]

i see your point, but with E. James, S. Alexander, T. Henry, and R. Johnson all changing teams..... i just dont think RB is that high on the list of alot of teams. and the teams that could pick a RB early in the draft have more urgent needs at other positions like WR, or QB.

"I don't see the Cowboys giving their two first rounders for the number two pick overall. "

-maybe, but i think they will if they really want a QB in this draft. i dont think V. Testiffhjdhj(sp?) is gunna be their starter next year. and their Baseball playin QB doesnt look like hes impressing anyone.

I'm guessing the B'gals would be after Wisconsin's DT Anttaj Hawthorne if he falls to them. They traded for MLB Nate Webster last year, who was an early injury loss, and drafted 2 rookies they are high on - Caleb Miller and Landon Johnson, both picked in the 3rd round. Johnson had 87 total and 66 solo tackles after Webster and then Miller went down.

I don't see the Cowboys giving their two first rounders for the number two pick overall.

The #2 overall pick is worth the Cowboys' 2-1st rounders AND their 2nd round pick, if you go by the draft pick value boards. If the Dolphins are willing to trade the #2 overall pick for Dallas' 2-1st rounders alone, they probably jump at the chance. However I doubt that happens and I doubt the Cowboys give up their first 3 picks.