[closed]NFL Preseason Live?

Justice

Does anyone know if the NFL discontinued NFL Preseason Live? I can't seem to find it. The only thing I see is Game Pass for $99.99. I already shell out big bucks for Sunday Ticket. I'm not sure I want to spend an additional $100 for four preseason games. I used to pay $15 for Preseason Live. What's the deal? NFL being greedy yet again?

I guess I'll pay the loot, but a promo code for Game Pass would be nice. Anybody have one? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know if the NFL discontinued NFL Preseason Live? I can't seem to find it. The only thing I see is Game Pass for $99.99. I already shell out big bucks for Sunday Ticket. I'm not sure I want to spend an additional $100 for four preseason games. I used to pay $15 for Preseason Live. What's the deal? NFL being greedy yet again?

I guess I'll pay the loot, but a promo code for Game Pass would be nice. Anybody have one? Thanks in advance.

FYI: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/179565-helpnfl-game-pass/?do=findComment&comment=3613630

Sorry for the duplicate thread. Feel free to delete. I just coughed up the $100. Nothing I can do about it! I gotta watch! The Preseason games are still going to be live, I hope. If not then I'm going to cancel.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.