Would Ya?

IDBillzFan

ChevyVanMiller, on 10 Aug 2015 - 3:57 PM, said:snapback.png

You just know that the next time someone craps themselves during a marathon, they're going to say they were just trying to raise awareness for people without access to toilet paper.

"I'm running with schitt in my pants for every person who has ever tried to squeeze out a fart, gambled and lost. No sharts! No peace!"

:lol::worthy::thumbsup:

Has awareness finally jumped the shark or did that happen long ago?

I'm so sick of being made aware of things that everybody knows already!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm running with schitt in my pants for every person who has ever tried to squeeze out a fart, gambled and lost. No sharts! No peace!"

i have lost that gamble a few times on long runs :wallbash:

and this chick is smoking...i am yes,,,right after the race :w00t:

You just know that the next time someone craps themselves during a marathon, they're going to say they were just trying to raise awareness for people without access to toilet paper.

And those who have been made to feel ashamed for walking around with a deuce in their drawers.

really??? with all the !@#$ed up **** in the world, this is an issue to be made aware of??? holy ****....incredible...

Apparently I am out of touch...ironically this article ran in today's local rag.

http://www.theday.com/local/20150810/ledyard-residents-help-kenyan-girls-stay-in-school-with-hand-sewn-reusable-hygiene-kits

Omg. I thought all we had was the 1st photograph.

The other 2 have the bloody crotch shots. That's not cool.

I dont see the bloody point. She wants to raise awareness that women have periods???

smocking !? :sick:

more like smoking crack

Yeah she's not smoking hot. She's probably a 6 or 7 when fixed up. But definitely not smoking hot.

Im sure most women are not cool and or grossed out by this.

Apparently I am out of touch...ironically this article ran in today's local rag.

http://www.theday.com/local/20150810/ledyard-residents-help-kenyan-girls-stay-in-school-with-hand-sewn-reusable-hygiene-kits

Most people are out of touch.

Just like say toilet paper. Under 33% of the world uses it. The other 2/3rds? They fend for themselves.

We do have it good, safe, and clean here.

Most people are out of touch.

Just like say toilet paper. Under 33% of the world uses it. The other 2/3rds? They fend for themselves.

We do have it good, safe, and clean here.

I would be good if that figure dropped as currently global toilet paper use consumes 27,000 trees/day Edited by JTSP

I would be good if that figure dropped as currently global toilet paper use consumes 27,000 trees/day

I would think that Georgia-Pacific, Kimbley Clark, or all the TP for our bunghole companies use well managed resources. That 27,000 trees/day sounds sensational, but is it really?

So, you are saying more of us should "fend for ourselves." Huh? Don't go all Sheryl Crow on us. Or do you bidet and use the water? ;-)

I can do without the trees

I would think toilet tissue can made to be more renewable than many other paper products. It's "tissue"... 27,000 trees a day for whole global consumption doesn't IMO doesn't really sound bad.

Paper technology is the field to get into! FWIW. People can say: "Huh? Paper, aren't we moving away from paper?" We were visiting Syracuse University, checking it out w/our son since he might go there. We taking a tour of the enviro tech school... Jobs in these fields are in high demand w/alot that you can punch your own ticket. These types of jobs will only be more in demand if people keep on thinking that stuff like "paper" is old technology and study in the fields that are saturated.

There will always be demand for "paper."

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

No. I'll pass on the bang. She went to Harvard business school though... But she is in MIA. A highly doucheynband about women's lib and left as hell

Funny that they felt the need to specify which person she was in two of the photos.

Hint: the one with the bloody crotch.

I'm curious about what she is raising awareness for? Yes, we all know the menstrual cycle is natural, but we also live in a civilized society in which folks don't walk around bleeding openly -- it's a matter of hygiene, not convenience. Is it supposed to be ok for a woman on her period (without protection) to sit on chairs in public establishments? Or the seat of a taxicab?

This strikes me as somebody going a little too far to prove a senseless point.

Yes, all women should have access to feminine hygiene products -- but it doesn't seem like that is what this woman was "protesting."

we live in a civilized culture but around the world there isn't access to tampons, etc.

Free bleeding is also an vogue to women's empowerment groups. Forums, sites like this all that give tips on it.

Sadly, this is just a publicity stunt.

No. I'll pass on the bang. She went to Harvard business school though... But she is in MIA. A highly doucheynband about women's lib and left as hell

we live in a civilized culture but around the world there isn't access to tampons, etc.

Free bleeding is also an vogue to women's empowerment groups. Forums, sites like this all that give tips on it.

Sadly, this is just a publicity stunt.

What kind of tips?

Just dont use a pad or a tampon. Website closed.