Would Ya?

IDBillzFan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that they felt the need to specify which person she was in two of the photos.

Hint: the one with the bloody crotch.

I'm curious about what she is raising awareness for? Yes, we all know the menstrual cycle is natural, but we also live in a civilized society in which folks don't walk around bleeding openly -- it's a matter of hygiene, not convenience. Is it supposed to be ok for a woman on her period (without protection) to sit on chairs in public establishments? Or the seat of a taxicab?

This strikes me as somebody going a little too far to prove a senseless point.

Yes, all women should have access to feminine hygiene products -- but it doesn't seem like that is what this woman was "protesting."

Funny that they felt the need to specify which person she was in two of the photos.

I'm curious about what she is raising awareness for? Yes, we all know the menstrual cycle is natural, but we also live in a civilized society in which folks don't walk around bleeding openly -- it's a matter of hygiene, not convenience. Is it supposed to be ok for a woman on her period (without protection) to sit on chairs in public establishments? Or the seat of a taxicab?

Yes, all women should have access to feminine hygiene products -- but it doesn't seem like that is what this woman was "protesting."

Yep... Bloodborne pathogens. WTF.

Let 'em bleed all over town as she runs. Is this woman for real?

I do think that is what she is running for (access to products/hygiene). Yet, poorly designed. Again, why wear the red leggings and then have go point out who she is.

Who cares... ?? Her leggings served the purpose of absorbtion. It is more of an aesthetic thing than anything. Her choice, maybe she feels more comfortable running 26.2 like that, more power to her. Just don't put others in harms way.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Or a woman who forgot her tampon and then created this "story" after the fact to own her embarrassment.

You just know that the next time someone craps themselves during a marathon, they're going to say they were just trying to raise awareness for people without access to toilet paper.

"I'm running with schitt in my pants for every person who has ever tried to squeeze out a fart, gambled and lost. No sharts! No peace!"