Train vs. Connecticut commuter: Train wins

in our self absorbed society she probably dropped her phone, which she wanted to check to see if anyone liked her latest photo, and desperately needed that phone, at that second

Edited by Pete

I wonder if she took a selfie

I just walk through faux hollywood photo shoots all the time. The schadenfreude element of ruining their shot brings a smile to my face

Edited by Pete

It's sad. Sometimes you just make bad choices. So many close calls in ones life. Some of them are impulsive, bad judgement. Nobody's perfect. Some people don't get a mulligan. I thank the Lord (or whoever you pray to) for looking out for @ times.

But everyone else is self absorbed. Okay.

Ha... Exactly. I chuckled when I read his reply.

"Louis was sitting on the platform Friday at the Cos Cob station in Greenwich dangling her legs over the edge as train was approaching"

Ignoring for a moment the decision to jump down 6' onto a track with a train approaching, WTF was this girl thinking with that move??

KD... She was desensitized to her surroundings. It had to be that. I know it is hard to believe. She must have felt safe. People do the craziest things. I get people in boats dangling all over the vessel (he he, that sounds funny) and when I tell them to stop or they will fall in, I am floored when they say they can't swim! WTF are they thinking!

Some people are like a fly to a flame when it comes to trouble.