Tim Graham Wins Best American Sports Writing 2015 Award

Back it up. His piece is being included in a book by that title.

I don't believe any "award" was won.

Also, it was Lori that nominated him.

That's too funny.

Give credit where credit is due though, that was a good article.

This should bring a smile to everyone's face. Awarded for the Riveting Piece on Darryl Talley.

@ByTimGraham

NEVER thought this would happen. Thrilled beyond belief to have been chosen for Best American Sports Writing 2015. http://indiepro.com/glenn/best-american-sports-writing-2012/

Congrats Tim!

Was his next tweet. "SUCK IT, HATERS!!"?

Upon a little research it seems that being part of a compilation coffee table book by indiepro.com is just like getting a Pulitzer; perhaps even better. I, too, am thrilled beyond belief.

Back it up. His piece is being included in a book by that title.

I don't believe any "award" was won.

Also, it was Lori that nominated him.

This. Good article, for sure, but it's one of a gazillion that received this "award."

@ByTimGraham

NEVER thought this would happen. Thrilled beyond belief to have been chosen for Best American Sports Writing 2015.

Big whoop.

So Glenn Stout builds a website to aggregate long-form stories and give out awards? Not exactly the Pulitzer:

"Glenn Stout has served as series editor of The Best American Sports Writing since its inception and has published articles in many national and regional publications. He worked his way through Bard College in the construction industry as a concrete laborer and form carpenter. He lives in Vermont."

Actually, makes me think of the scene in "A Christmas Story"....

christmas-story-26-inch-leg-lamp-leg-onl

Edited by Lurker

Big whoop.

So Glenn Stout builds a website to aggregate long-form stories and give out awards? Not exactly the Pulitzer:

"Glenn Stout has served as series editor of The Best American Sports Writing since its inception and has published articles in many national and regional publications. He worked his way through Bard College in the construction industry as a concrete laborer and form carpenter. He lives in Vermont."

Actually, makes me think of the scene in "A Christmas Story"....

christmas-story-26-inch-leg-lamp-leg-onl

This is funny. WTF - huge award!