Mariota still hasn't thrown an INT in camp

If this was Buffalo, the national media headline would be..."Buffalo defense fails to register an interception through 5 practices"

And that would be nice compared to how the local media would react - think "Mario over-payed and done, wasted money on Hughes and Dareus needs to grow up" type stories.

ha

In other news, Chip Kelly is in the fetal position

Ugh, way to go Whaley, can't believe we passed on Mariota.

If only Whaley had traded the #1 in 2014 for additional picks in the 2015 draft. With those picks, plus the 2016 pick we might have been able to get Mariotta. But we do have a very good WR, so that is something.

I hope we keep building up the ultimate "QB Purgatory team". Following that strategy will ultimately help us win a WC playoff game eventually.

Edited by PlayoffsPlease

If only Whaley had traded the #1 in 2014 for additional picks in the 2015 draft. With those picks, plus the 2016 pick we might have been able to get Mariotta. But we do have a very good WR, so that is something.

I hope we keep building up the ultimate "QB Purgatory team". Following that strategy will ultimately help us win a WC playoff game eventually.

they weren't trading the pick.

well there is always always next year, right?

I would like to pry away Bryce Petty asap form the jets before they realize what they have.

cu z we wont have another early pick for years and years without some major sacrifice

well there is always always next year, right?

I would like to pry away Bryce Petty asap form the jets before they realize what they have.

cu z we wont have another early pick for years and years without some major sacrifice

:thumbsup: ... but not going to happen, we were to dumb to draft him in the first place.