GOP DEBATES

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God get rid of Jeb and kasich already. If they get relegated to the undercarr it would be a great day.

Rand Paul is coming out strong and I like what he says, I feel he is gaining points with his increased airtime.

I like what christie says but I don't trust him

Cruz is still my favorite at this point.

I really like Carson I wish he was doing better

Well sounds like dodo bird Cruz opened the door to framing the whole debate around Trumps absense. Now the floodgate is officially open

What debate are you watching ?...............lol

It certainly isn't the GOP one.

That Rand-Cruz-Rubio exchange is what I always expected the 2016 debates would look like before Trump came along.

It's kind of refreshing how much more substantive and informative the debate is without Trump sucking up all the oxygen

Moderators attempt to get Chris Christie to attack his fellow GOP'ers..........he turns the focus to Hillary.............................Bravo

I guess that making the candidates attack each other is the main goal of Fox............. :thumbdown:

GOP candidates spent last 30 minutes talking about terrorism, vs 10 minutes Dems spent on all of national security in last debate.

Ben Carson noticeably improved so far

Here's the total speaking time at the #GOPDebate through the first commercial break:

Cruz: 4:53
Rubio: 2:38
Paul: 1:44
Bush: 1:19
Kasich: 1:18
Carson: 1:06
Christie: 1:06

What debate are you watching ?...............lol

It certainly isn't the GOP one.

That Rand-Cruz-Rubio exchange is what I always expected the 2016 debates would look like before Trump came along.

It's kind of refreshing how much more substantive and informative the debate is without Trump sucking up all the oxygen

Moderators attempt to get Chris Christie to attack his fellow GOP'ers..........he turns the focus to Hillary.............................Bravo

Not watching it, nor would I have watched if trump was in it. It's worn out, no secret where any of them stand on anything. And by the way, trump didn't dominate the previous debate in terms of minutes anyway. The notion that he hogged time is just another false narrative

Not watching it, nor would I have watched if trump was in it. It's worn out, no secret where any of them stand on anything. And by the way, trump didn't dominate the previous debate in terms of minutes anyway. The notion that he hogged time is just another false narrative

You are indeed a well-named poster.

props to Dr. Carson for talking Islam terror facts in response to Kelly's Islamophilibic baiting.

That montage of Rubio, used to set him up for a flip-flopping charge (and was never used on Trump), strikes me as quite a bit unfair.

Never seen a video montage in a debate. It's fine but let's now see it for every candidate.

And there's the Cruz montage.

:lol: Now we know why Donald Trump cut and run from this debate.

I would love to see a Cruz/Paul or Cruz/Carson ticket

props to Dr. Carson for talking Islam terror facts in response to Kelly's Islamophilibic baiting.

That montage of Rubio, used to set him up for a flip-flopping charge (and was never used on Trump), strikes me as quite a bit unfair.

Never seen a video montage in a debate. It's fine but let's now see it for every candidate.

The video montage is Ridiclious "gotcha" at its finest. Bush league.

In losing a lot of respect for foxnews

The problem is not the hardball questions in the GOP debates.

They should be and I'm glad.

The problem is the softballs in the Dem debates .................................

Very strong Cruz answer on keeping his promises...that's what people want.

Rubio just smashed that question about electability and Hillary Clinton out of the park.

I found this a lot more interesting and important

http://youtu.be/yb-JvxQ5ZPI

Well sounds like dodo bird Cruz opened the door to framing the whole debate around Trumps absense. Now the floodgate is officially open

Link

Dodo bird?

Liberal Prof Dershowitz: Cruz was “Off the Charts Brilliant”
Posted on March 23, 2015, 10:54 am by Keith Koffler20 Comments

Ted Cruz, who announced his presidential candidacy today, will be the subject of much vitriol in the press. But he won’t receive the epithet most coveted by liberals when they go after conservatives: They can’t say he’s stupid.

“Off the charts brilliant,” is what legendary liberal Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz said of his former student in an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer a year ago.

Maybe that article was poorly translated from Farsi though.