GOP DEBATES

I don't believe I've ever had occasion to use the word lovefest, nor do I ever expect to.

Then please allow me to rephrase:

Dorkington:

I'm actually surprised the respective parties don't control their debates, have their own moderators and everything, and then just sell the media rights.

You:

in essence, that's what the repugs do when they have a debate on fox. roger ailes is one of 5the most influential people in the party.

What in your reading of the transcript of the "repug" debate on Fox led you to believe that the party controlled it.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I read transcripts of debates. often. it's actually much faster. and it is a true statement. I never said precisely which debates I have read a transcript on. so I may well have read the most recent one on fox or I might not have. either way, it's not a lie. but you are trying really, really hard. " A" for effort! either that or you're really very trying. or possibly both.

Yeah you did. Tom asked how you know what "repugs" do when they have a debate on FOX. Not CBS, NBC, CNBC or any other network for that matter. He specifically as about FOX. And you said it's called reading. Then I brought of transcripts and you brought up they are "often" on NPR and PBS. So what reading were you actually doing that let you know what "repugs" do when they debate on FOX?? Just curious.

Then please allow me to rephrase:

Dorkington:

You:

What in your reading of the transcript of the "repug" debate on Fox led you to believe that the party controlled it.

wow, you guys must be really bored. "when they have a debate" clearly refers to debates generally, not a specific debate. a sample size of n-1 or n-2 should suffice to make that statement. i'll admit I've not read every transcript of every repug debate on fox. so how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?....

Yeah you did. Tom asked how you know what "repugs" do when they have a debate on FOX. Not CBS, NBC, CNBC or any other network for that matter. He specifically as about FOX. And you said it's called reading. Then I brought of transcripts and you brought up they are "often" on NPR and PBS. So what reading were you actually doing that let you know what "repugs" do when they debate on FOX?? Just curious.

yes, a debate. not a specific debate. this is fun. btw the answer is dependent on the type of angels present.

Edited by birdog1960

yes, a debate. not a specific debate. this is fun. btw the answer is dependent on the type of angels present.

Nope you're wrong. I'm sorry following conversations you've had on here in the past are so hard to follow even after they've be "reenacted" for you.

Nope you're wrong. I'm sorry following conversations you've had on here in the past are so hard to follow even after they've be "reenacted" for you.

i'm still waiting for the leading question of "so when did you stop beating your wife?". doesn't work in debate or court, shouldn't work here. but the forum is stocked with kangaroos.

i'm still waiting for the leading question of "so when did you stop beating your wife?". doesn't work in debate or court, shouldn't work here. but the forum is stocked with kangaroos.

So what exactly did you mean when you said it's called reading when Tom asked you about how you know what the "repugs" do when they debate of FOX? What transcripts were you reading to learn about the "repugs" debate on FOX?

So what exactly did you mean when you said it's called reading when Tom asked you about how you know what the "repugs" do when they debate of FOX? What transcripts were you reading to learn about the "repugs" debate on FOX?

I meant exactly what I wrote. there have been multiple repug debates on fox in multiple elections. I've read transcripts on enough to form an opinion. those may or may not have included the most recent debate. :rolleyes:

I've been searching real hard and I can't seem to find the transcripts for the democrat debate on Fox these past eight years.

:lol:

so you conclude that because you can't find them that they never existed? you might want to diagram that reasoning.

so you conclude that because you can't find them that they never existed? you might want to diagram that reasoning.

Tell me you're joking.

I cannot find them because dems refuse to go on the number one cable news channel.

You were aware of that surely................with all that research you do

Of course he is aware of that. He's read the classics extensively. He knows that just assuredly as Harry Reid knew Mitt Romney hadn't paid ANY taxes for over ten years. The dummy rats know everything.

Edited by Nanker

Tell me you're joking.

I cannot find them because dems refuse to go on the number one cable news channel.

You were aware of that surely................with all that research you do

Look he is clearly full of crap but that is no reason to call him surely.

and you may or not be a complete ass. we'll be the judge of that.

and what exactly makes you feel qualified to judge anyone? are you an alpha kangaroo? big pouch, have you?

Damn you are so full of ****. :lol:

yes, they're words and they convey meaning. it's a subtle but important concept.

yes, they're words and they convey meaning. it's a subtle but important concept.

Don't give me that words have meaning ****. Conversations have meaning too and we were all, yes that includes you, talking about the most recent debate on Fox. If we weren't why were you linking to the Time transcripts of that particular Republican debate. <_<

Don't give me that words have meaning ****. Conversations have meaning too and we were all, yes that includes you, talking about the most recent debate on Fox. If we weren't why were you linking to the Time transcripts of that particular Republican debate. <_<

It's because he's been caught in an obvious lie of convenience in order to defend his confirmation biases.

Thing is though, he'll never cop to it because folks of his ilk believe that it's a moral net positive to lie to those who don't conform to their preferred ideology; because a) he thinks his lies are for the greater good, and b) because he views those he's lying to as less than himself, so lying to them doesn't matter.

He won't break from this. His world view won't allow it.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Jeb! has released a new slogan Jeb Can Fix It. This comes 2 cycles after Obama's infamous Yes We Can!

It all goes back to Bob the Builder

The infantilization of America continues

Wrong, the Idiocracitazion of America continues.