GOP DEBATES

No he reads synopsis from other Progressives who may or may not have watched the debate.

Much easier to have others provide an opinion than to watch the debates first hand and think for oneself

Think like a Progressive

Of course he does. I was looking for him to say that.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His reading comprehension skills are beyond our comprehension. He has read the Classics, after all... the CLASSICS!

His posts do resemble Ulysses - in a humble, pathetic, muted way.

I was thinking more long the lines of Faulkner - read Absalom! Absalom! and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by Azalin

Interesting. Which transcript did you use? NPR or PBS? Do you have a link? I couldn't find either.

hence the word "often". look a little harder. you'd have found this: http://time.com/4091301/republican-debate-transcript-cnbc-boulder/. you paranoid repugs will likely claim the transcript doctored by the liberal media..

Edited by birdog1960

hence the word "often". look a little harder. you'd have found this: http://time.com/4091301/republican-debate-transcript-cnbc-boulder/. you paranoid repugs will likely claim the transcript doctored by the liberal media..

Oh no I found the Time one I was looking for the NPR or PBS ones you mentioned. And don't give me that "often" crap.

You said you knew about the Fox debate by "reading" and then you mentioned NPR or PBS transcripts which you didn't read. Lie much?

Oh no I found the Time one I was looking for the NPR or PBS ones you mentioned. And don't give me that "often" crap.

You said you knew about the Fox debate by "reading" and then you mentioned NPR or PBS transcripts which you didn't read. Lie much?

:lol:

Hmmm didn't a wise well read man say one time when you've lost an argument you leave? How did that quote go? You're pretty book smart so you should know it. How did it go?

perhaps you missed it but both you and dc are confusing two different debates. i'm being criticized for not possibly being able to read a transcript from a cnbc debate - since thoroughly disproven. and then called a liar for not reading the transcripts of a fox debate preceding the above mentioned one. that can neither be proven or disproven although in fact, I never explicitly stated that I read the transcript from that particular debate and a good poker player never shows his cards unless required. so, once again you're wrong despite your herculean effort to prove otherwise. :lol:

Edited by birdog1960

ED ROGERS: CNBC has probably changed GOP presidential campaign debates forever. “You can bet the old paradigm of turning over management of the debates to a specific media organization — especially one with a reputation for an anti-Republican bias — is going to end.”

They should have learned this lesson after Candy Crowley’s egregious behavior in 2012, and they should have made her radioactive after that happened. (In fact when Crowley started saying, on the day of the debate, that she wouldn’t follow the rules, Romney’s campaign should have announced that they’d pull out unless someone else moderated.) But better late than never. Even a flatworm is smart enough to turn away from pain, and even the Stupid Party learns eventually.

in essence, that's what the repugs do when they have a debate on fox. roger ailes is one of 5the most influential people in the party.

And remind me exactly how the questions in that one turned out compared to the Hillary lovefest on CNN?

Sorry there was a reply here where you mentioned you never watch Fox unless there is some sports ticket thing on there. I missed that one in the chain

Then how the hell do you know what the "repugs" do when they have a debate on Fox? :rolleyes:

it's called reading.

So you don't form your own opinions, you borrow the opinions of others.

it's called a transcript. they're often available on npr or pbs

Tom doesn't bring up CNBC until after your quote above. So I guess you can see my confusion. :rolleyes:

Edited by Chef Jim

Republican Campaigns Meet in an Effort to Alter Debates

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/02/us/politics/republican-campaigns-meet-in-an-effort-to-alter-debates.html?_r=0

Scarborough Goes Off on Democrats Moderating GOP Debates: It’s ‘Insane’

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner (VIDEO)
Edited by B-Man

Sorry there was a reply here where you mentioned you never watch Fox unless there is some sports ticket thing on there. I missed that one in the chain

Tom doesn't bring up CNBC until after your quote above. So I guess you can see my confusion. :rolleyes:

yes, I read transcripts of debates. often. it's actually much faster. and it is a true statement. I never said precisely which debates I have read a transcript on. so I may well have read the most recent one on fox or I might not have. either way, it's not a lie. but you are trying really, really hard. " A" for effort! either that or you're really very trying. or possibly both.

Edited by birdog1960

yes, I read transcripts of debates. often. it's actually much faster. and it is a true statement. I never said precisely which debates I have read a transcript on. so I may well have read the most recent one on fox or I might not have. either way, it's not a lie. but you are trying really, really hard. " A" for effort! either that or you're really very trying. or possibly both.

What about the transcript of the Fox "Repug" debate made you think it was a love fest?