GOP DEBATES

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point I think the field should just be whittled down to trump, Christie, and the governor from Ohio (however you spell his name). They've convinced me you need real hands on experience and accountability to be president, something the inexperienced Cuban senators lack.jeb is just a boob who was a governor becuase of his last name, so I don't bother with him either

Edited by truth on hold

At this point I think the field should just be whittled down to trump, Christie, and the governor from Ohio (however you spell his name). They've convinced me you need real hands on experience and accountability to be president, something the inexperienced Cuban senators lack.jeb is just a boob who was a governor becuase of his last name, so I don't bother with him either

Most incoherent post of the day,

(and gator has posted today)

The giveaway is his reference to the "Cuban Senators"

and his laughable "inexperienced" remark.

Lol its over for this clown....

Marco Rubio supporters clash with the Rubio robots in New Hampshire

Since Rubios woeful performance during Saturdays Republican presidential debate, men dressed as robots have been trolling the Florida senator on the campaign trail, mocking what they call the GOP hopefuls robotic rhetoric.

Marco-Rubio-Robot.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/marco-rubio-robots-clash-video-175659095.html

Edited by truth on hold

You're probably right. Someone had to go after Rubio. Chris pulled the short straw.

I found that as the debates wore on, I liked Christie more and more, despite that he's still what I would consider to be 'establishment'.

I found that as the debates wore on, I liked Christie more and more, despite that he's still what I would consider to be 'establishment'.

What he says and what he does are two different things.

Sort of like Rex and things like that.

New Jersey connection?

I think it's trumps strongest debate so far. He even shut the super-pac audience down, which plays to the anti-establisment TV audience. Rubio once again made the fool, this time by Cruz who answered in perfect Spanish after rubio said he couldn't speak it. Wow what a dumbass rubio is

Edited by truth on hold

I think it's trumps strongest debate so far. He even shut the super-pac audience down, which plays to the anti-establisment TV audience. Rubio once again made the fool, this time by Cruz who answered in perfect Spanish after rubio said he couldn't speak it. Wow what a dumbass rubio is

I think Rubio has peaked - he shot himself in the foot pretty badly when he was called out for repeating rehearsed lines, and then defending himself by repeating rehearsed lines.