GOP DEBATES

We are in such a fake reality right now. Truth, real facts are perceived as a attack, war, or prejudice. Not for what it is. A first step to a solution. Everything is spun to gain a popular advantage. The motivation is never the good of the country or everyone's individual liberty. It's to further the cause of centralizing power to a few. Republican or Democrat it doesn't matter. It's a fixed fraudulent scheme to create a layer of bureaucracy(fed gov) that basically does nothing except suck cash from us that work for it. It's a total screw job. Personally I think the fed government should be defunded. Whatever it takes. Secession by a significant number of states that say "f you" or whatever. I don't know but this endless stream of bullshite can't go on for to much longer.

The left and the establishment are terrified of someone that is actually telling the truth. Not one of these spineless republicans dare say anything about the joke that is the border. Trump says it and it resonates with a great deal of the people who give a shite about the country. Rubio, Cruz, Bush all of them are so weak because their life depends on their career in politics. A race to see who can get in position to steal from the slush fund tax revenue. Trump is such a nut he made his millions in the private sector and doesn't need to be a politician. He definitely has his warts and I'm not sure if I want him for prez. But one thing is clear to me, he grades out a good points above the best of these scrubs. Except for maybe Rand but even he isn't clear on shite like the border. Say what you want about the guy at least he's real. Meg Kelly can go f herself she's working for the establishment. They are all scared because he's not bought and paid for and don't need the media or anyone else.

Preach, brother.

I think you and I are on the same wavelength.

I said a prayer for Donald in church this morning to win the presidency. He's the only one with a chance -- it may not even be that great a chance, but still a chance -- to save this country.

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preach, brother.

I think you and I are on the same wavelength.

I said a prayer for Donald in church this morning to win the presidency. He's the only one with a chance -- it may not even be that great a chance, but still a chance -- to save this country.

Was that before or after you prayed for the systematic death of all illegal immigrants? Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I make no claims that it would work well at all. My preference would be for someone who has a little bit of Trump's willingness to call America great and actually mean America, not the federal government. Most of the people on that stage would get absolutely trampled in the business world unless they were the bosses son in law. Fiorina is the obvious exception but HP isn't exactly the world's most nimble company. She is a lot more like the professor in Back to School than she is like Rodney.

All of these people are looking at an enormous dysfunctional entity and thinking about how they could tweak it here and there to make it functional. It's size and centralization make that impossible. I think Trump is just like them in that regard. But when there is an elephant in the room at least he is willing to say: "Hey, look at the elephant". The other morons are all wondering what they should say so as not to offend the elephant, anyone that likes elephants, anyone that has ever heard the word elephant or the local peanut farmer. Meanwhile the elephant keeps taking giant dumps in the living room. The political system spits out these losers left and right. Trump is right when he calls them losers because that is what they are. The mere fact that a vile individual like Hillary Clinton could A. be a contender, much less a forgone conclusion for one party while B. the opposition party trots out a roster of candidates that makes it seem not worth the effort to get off the couch to vote against her is astounding and foreshadows the continued pissing away of the greatest society the world has ever known.

So excuse me if I don't mind Trump calling the idiots idiots even if I agree that he would not make a good president.

And I don't think that many people would disagree with the salient points. The debate is whether he should be slinging those arrows as a Presidential candidate, and whether his participation is going to hurt the cause more than he will help.

The deafening silence from Hillary should awaken many of his blind supporters.

Can't believe they're really discussing a fox reporters menstrual cycle

In his post-debate interview about Kelly, Trump told CNN, "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes; blood coming out of her wherever.

On Sunday, Trump said. as his campaign had in a statement Saturday, that "only a deviant would suggest that his comment referred to menstruation. CNNs Jake Tapper, host of "State of the Union, pressed Trump, asking, "Youre saying that you did not mean to suggest that Megyn Kelly was having her period?

Trump replied, "Of course I didnt."

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-donald-trump-women-20150809-story.html

Edited by JTSP

• 1 month later...