Patrick Kane--sexual assault allegations--

Guffalo

In my best Church Lady voice: "Well ain't that special!"

You think.

I thought this was gonna be a tennis match between media leaks from both sides. Looks like the ball isn't going out of bounds.

From a victim's rights standpoint, this case hase been well handled. Such a SuperStar would create a media circus. Seems the powers that be are handling it well ane watching the news cycle... KUDOS.

They should have a grand jury pool in WNY that isn't tainted?????

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh there's rumors, and her name and some details have leaked on twitter. No one want to talk much about it cause its such a sensitive topic though. But it sounds like, from what I've heard, he's going to jail.

Edited by mastershake

Oh there's rumors, and her name and some details have leaked on twitter. No one want to talk much about it cause its such a sensitive topic though. But it sounds like, from what I've heard, he's going to jail.

What you heard where? On twitter or from local sources?

What you heard where? On twitter or from local sources?

I don't want to spread rumors on here. I don't know her name but I know it was leaked on twitter.

I heard some details from a local source the other day, combined with some of the reports out of Chicago that are linked in this thread, sounds like he went over the top with her. And she doesn't want to settle out of court, she wants to prosecute.

I don't want to spread rumors on here. I don't know her name but I know it was leaked on twitter.

I heard some details from a local source the other day, combined with some of the reports out of Chicago that are linked in this thread, sounds like he went over the top with her. And she doesn't want to settle out of court, she wants to prosecute.

I don't blame her! Does anybody know someone that was victim? If she was really raped (only for her to know)... Then nail his azz, have him serve time AND take his fortune away!

Problem, too many rape victims blame themselves and let the accused off the hook.

No quarter asked, none given! There is nothing about rape to be ashamed of!

Thanks.

I don't think he is a real good guy, if what I heard is true, I hope he goes to jail. Athletes, wealthy people, influential people, can't keep getting away with this stuff. If I had done what I heard he did, I'd be in jail already.

There's a lot of hockey sluts out there that would let Kaner shoot it in the five-hole... And he knows it, but no. From what the accused is saying, he wanted to take his conquest. If he did do it like she is saying, why should she be ashamed? The burden squarely falls on him... Even though one is innocent until proven guilty. Rape is THEE violent crime that comes into conflict w/due process. Due process of the accused is very much in their favor, that's why these crimes never go away.

Sorry, I err on the side of the victim here (rape cases)... I usually don't err on the side of victims, I err on the side of due process.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

I don't think he is a real good guy, if what I heard is true, I hope he goes to jail. Athletes, wealthy people, influential people, can't keep getting away with this stuff. If I had done what I heard he did, I'd be in jail already.

I don't think he's a real good guy, either way.

You aren't going elaborate are you bbb? LoL... J/K around.

;-)

My opinion of Kane is much like Tim Graham's (who really said the way he feels in that first radio interview with a Chicago station). This was tonight:

Tim Graham @ByTimGraham 11h11 hours ago

Tough to get in a reporting/writing flow when you're simultaneously writing stories about Fred Jackson and Patrick Kane.

BTW, this ended up being the Kane thing he was writing:

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/09/07/nhl-blackhawks-shun-kane-as-promotional-image/

My opinion of Kane is much like Tim Graham's (who really said the way he feels in that first radio interview with a Chicago station). This was tonight:

Tim Graham ‏@ByTimGraham 11h11 hours ago

Tough to get in a reporting/writing flow when you're simultaneously writing stories about Fred Jackson and Patrick Kane.

BTW, this ended up being the Kane thing he was writing:

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/09/07/nhl-blackhawks-shun-kane-as-promotional-image/

Oh. I took your "never" comment to mean you never wanted him on the team. Would you have wanted him on the team had these allegations never happened? ie: before this happened.

??

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

How many times do I have to say it?

Sorry... I am not reading it properly. I must be slow. I have no idea what you are trying to say w/regard to Kane... And I can't even remember where you stand on him from the start of his career.

You aren't really saying much... As it is confusing. I read TG's thing, I am just not phased. I just don't get into all it. I formulate my own opinons mostly over what writers have to say. I really don't get what's so hard for him?

Again... Sorry for the confusion. One word grunts w/out a context of a quote are hard to interpret. Like trying to read a text from my 17 year old son.

I can see why this is so confusing:

Me - "I don't think he's a real good guy, either way."

You - "I think he is a really good hockey player and it would be gr8 to have him on our favorite team... But that is before this AND if he can be sealed in a tube right after the game's final whistle! "

Me - "I don't want him on the Sabres, period"

You - "Really... The whole time? Even before this?"

Me - "Never"

You - "Oh. I took your "never" comment to mean you never wanted him on the team. Would you have wanted him on the team had these allegations never happened? ie: before this happened. ??"

Me - "How many times do I have to say it?"

You - I'm confused on where you stand with Kane..................LOLOLOLOLO :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

As I keep hearing with No Means No, in this case Never Means Never!!

He didn't wake up on August 1st and become a bad person.