Patrick Kane--sexual assault allegations--

Guffalo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the first paragraph and the last... Kinda confusing... Almost sounds like he will NOT be charged w/rape... BUT might he tagged w/say sexual mischief or something lesser... BUT almost as bad! Bad because it will screw up his work visa in Canada. Mentioned earlier in this thread, it appears it is zero-tolerance up there w/sexual offenders. ???

I've been following this site this whole month, and they definitely are a mockery - to journalism.

I like this part:

Tim Graham, Buffalo News reporter, was initially suspected of working with the alleged victim’s legal camp due to remarks he made and reports he released that seemingly painted Kane as a villain from the start

Yeah, they are the ones who initially suspected it. Haha.

And, then this:

The timing of this article is incredibly interesting. Why would the Buffalo News be talking about a civil settlement now? Especially when they’ve already been suspected of working with the victim’s legal camp.

Because the News wants to sell Sunday papers and have an article on this every Sunday.

All that said, I do think there will be a settlement and we'll never know what really happened.

Where does Kane go from this... Rignt back to playing? The 'Hawks are not happy and probably looking to dump his big money... They are sick of the BS. Rocky Wirtz was even quoted as saying: "Three strikes." The 'Hawks dumped his girlfriend on the volunteer list... Not that it is major... They are sick of his BS.

There is the Denis Savard thing too... Did you catch that story? Why they dumped Denny and hired Q. Kane got Savard to lose the team!

Where does Kane go from this... Rignt back to playing? The 'Hawks are not happy and probably looking to dump his big money... They are sick of the BS. Rocky Wirtz was even quoted as saying: "Three strikes." The 'Hawks dumped his girlfriend on the volunteer list... Not that it is major... They are sick of his BS.

There is the Denis Savard thing too... Did you catch that story? Why they dumped Denny and hired Q. Kane got Savard to lose the team!

And Q is the best coach in Blackhawks history now, I think.

Interesting that Rex has put in an inquiry...

PTI talks about Kane, and this Chicago reporter makes it sound pretty bad for him:

http://sportsmockery.com/2015/09/mark-giangrecos-buffalo-source-says-patrick-kane-is-fcked/

Giangreco does the sports on ABC-7 (WLS) in Chicago... Was he a sports guy in BFLO years ago? Every once in a while doing the sports, I catch a BFLO story from him. Does he have family in BFLO? It seems he does. I don't remember him in BFLO. Now Allison Rosati, I remember doing the newscasts. She is in Chicago now (Anchor), been for what seems an eternity. Funny story, back in the day in BFLO... My neighbor would get up early every morning just to watch Rosati. LMAO, what a perv! I guess not a perv like Kane... But a harmless perv. Kane takes the cake! And no, that neighbor is not me... I was just a teen back then. :lol:

"It’s also very bad news for Blackhawks fans, especially because Giangreco is known to have deep connections… did we mention he’s also originally from Buffalo, New York?"

:oops::oops:

I answered my own question. I should have read the article first. :wallbash:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois