Bills training camp practice 8/6

Latest on the Bills QB situation (2:06)

Find out the latest from Buffalo Bills camp including updates on their QB situation, new running back LeSean McCoy, and an injury update on wide reciever Sammy Watkins.

Eric Wood: "The coaches expect perfection" (2:43)
Bills center Eric Wood talks his teammates along the offensive line, his play so far in camp, and today's success during 2-minute drills.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ, to me, has everything you would want...good character, smarts, size, mobility and a great arm. What I can't figure out for the life of me is how he can miss a receiver by so much who is 10 yards away from him. I have been able to thread a needle with a football for as long as I can remember and it just comes naturally. It boggles my mind that someone who has played their whole life and on a college and pro level can still look like this...something is just not right.

I agree. I've always been pretty good at games of accuracy (shooting a basketball, bowling, pitching) and it's just 2nd nature to me. Concentration and focus help but I generally don't even think about it.

It has to be in EJ's head. I remember a game last year where he was rolling out and the receiver was parallel to him only a few yards down the field and he held the ball for a couple seconds like he was about to throw a dart and threw it into the ground at the receiver's feet.

I agree. I've always been pretty good at games of accuracy (shooting a basketball, bowling, pitching) and it's just 2nd nature to me. Concentration and focus help but I generally don't even think about it.

It has to be in EJ's head. I remember a game last year where he was rolling out and the receiver was parallel to him only a few yards down the field and he held the ball for a couple seconds like he was about to throw a dart and threw it into the ground at the receiver's feet.

He throws the ball quite well in 1:1 and on air. It's the coverages, pressures and stressers that cause his mistakes. Maybe overthinking things? He has the physical tools but if his mental game isn't there, what is the point.

Thanks all for posting coverage, tweets and pics. Great day at work to spend reading 10 pages of TC thread :w00t:

Amazingly I actually got a ton of work done this morning too - a lot of Cmd + Tab / Cut & Paste action today! :beer:

Now I'm officially worried. From the sound of this our defense stinks. Three years of stellar play wiped out by a single practice. I hate to say this but with this defense we will be lucky to win six games.

:lol:

I really feel that Stephan Charles is the air apparent to Kyle after this season

What is the HE double toothpicks is wrong with our defense! Why are they not dominating every snap!

Heads must roll

Hmmm???? I remember being mocked on this board when I suggested he would be the surprise player of the year on a thread back in the Spring. I'll be over my bitterness soon.

And, I will stand by my pick.

Now I'm officially worried. From the sound of this our defense stinks. Three years of stellar play wiped out by a single practice. I hate to say this but with this defense we will be lucky to win six games.

Game over man, GAME OVER!

:beer:

Leroi?

CBF

Lol i didn't even see that. Nice lil joke

Licata 2016!! That would be a fun thought, local kid and all, but I don't think he's NFL caliber

You KNOW he isn't. We have talked about this before

Serious question 2-6...how do you keep track of what you've already posted? My head would be spinning. Ever duplicated one of your own?

:lol: Probably have at some juncture. But somehow I'm usually able to keep track.

Is 26 a real person? I suspect he's just an AI-linked account that auto-generates posts from the Web.

Resistance is Futile!!

Watch: Thursday Highlights as Offense Improves (4:45)

Chris Brown recaps the news from day six of training camp, including the offense showing improvement, Cyril Richardson getting reps at offensive tackle, and all of the top plays from practice.

Is it just me or is the Colts match up looming as kind of a david vs goliath situation? I think they are the toughest team on our schedule, and we won't have Dareus or McKelvin on D. Really our only advantage is that our team is so transformed it will be tough for them to game plan. Despite how good our D is, I feel like Andrew Luck can tear it apart. Let's hope Rex has something up his sleeve.

Haha what? I feel like we could torch them with Dareus, w/o can still win for sure. Should be a good game.